Finding a solution

'She went to Paris',Misha announced shocking jeh.

It was unbelievable for him. He knew it wasn't possible then where she must be. She was carrying a supernatural baby which they needed for their benefits. If they couldn't find her before the blood moon night then everything was going to destroy, a calastrophic end for them.

'What?' jeh shouted.

He noticed people were looking at him as he normalised himself.

'I mean when?', he said normally.

'A week ago. She wanted to do some fashion show in Paris so dad did let her go', Misha said.

'Oh...when will she come?', jeh questioned immediately .

'Huuhh...man...calm! Ok. I think you're really missing her . Aren't you?', Misha teased jeh for no real reason.

'Oh c'mon Misha, nothing like that. We are friends so just little worried', saying this jeh took a leave.

He was really successful in his mission to get close to Dobriyals. He used business and then Dipanita, his mom to make Dobriyals partners in business. Dipanita was too waiting for her revenge from Abhay but Maithili came in between. A month ago , he met Dobriyals in their party, Panchi's engagement. Arnab really liked him instantly. He wanted piya and him together but Piya went Paris as they thought.

'Sometimes he is really strange!', Misha murmured to herself as she saw jeh walking away.

Misha shrugged . Kabir joined her in their way to classroom.

.
.
.

'A long time since we met!'

'Why are you here?'

'For you siddharth. I want you back in my team. I will set you free from this hell punishment because I'm Maithili, queen of hell, a pure devil.', maithili smiled evilly.

'I want you to leave. I won't join you back. I'm not going with you. Not again. Never.  This hell is much better than your betrayal and I don't trust you anymore.' siddharth shouted in denial.
Maithili shook her head as he shouted and smiled again.

'I'm not asking you. I'm going to do it and you'll do it because you will be my pawn after this hell', maithili whispered angrily.

She wore hand-gloves in both her hands. She moved forward and extinguished the hell fire magically, making it easier for her to the silver cells. She opened the lock of the silver cell. As the lock got unlocked, silver cell disappeared into thin airs. A scared Siddharth was standing on the land . He was amazed with the magic that Maithili used to set him free. It wasn't a simple magic that anyone could learn. Only an immense powerful creature could do it but it wasn't that maithili who he created. She was much more powerful than ever before, as such she could finish him right there if she wanted. But she didn't kill him then what she wanted.

Maithili opened her eyes after the cell disappeared by her magic. She glanced at a sacred siddharth and smirked.

'How did you do this? How do you know this magic? It was only possible for powerful witches. Did you kill them?', sid questioned but still scared for the upcoming answers.

'It wasn't needed. I compelled them and they got ready to teach me thoroughly. I was a good and quick learner you must admit. But yeah, one of them wasn't ready for this so killed her, setting an example for others. They didn't want to die so they did as I said. They shared their magical spells with me', maithili replied with with no emotion other than fun over her face. It was a fun for her.

'What!', siddharth exclaimed in shock.

'You shouldn't have done this. Killing them is a big curse which can effect whole vampires out there including you',siddharth spoke about consequences.