Darkness never leaves

Unaware of the talk between her boyfriend and bestfriend, she was sitting alone at the canteen, submerged in thoughts. Well, what must be they talking for such a long time? Her mind couldn't reason her questions at this instant. Now she couldn't handle anymore and left to find him.
Where he could be? Searched everywhere except boys locker room. Should I go there or talk to him later? But I'm not even sure when he will meet me. I think I should check once. Take a risk Piya for ur vampire boyfriend. She chuckled at her thoughts and left.

Misha was deep in thought when ruhi interrupted in between.

Misha: kya hai tracker ki bachhi? Dikhayi nhi deta mai kuch soch rhi hu.

Ruhi: how rude Misha! Maine to tumse baat karne aayi thi but never mind I am leaving.

Ruhi was about to leave but Misha stopped her when an idea struck her brain.

Misha: heyyy tracker...yaar sorry...I was thinking and u disturbed. Sorry haa..

Ruhi: it's ok Misha.... Tum meri bestfriend ho mai tumse kabhi naraaz nhi reh sakti.

Misha: hey ruhi, u know lots of things about couples right?

Ruhi: ofcourse. Main aur Angad bhut ache couple hai. Mujhe pta hai sab hume as a couple bhut pasand karte h.

She started blabbering about her and angad while Misha being irritated with her blabbering rolled eyes in frustration. Oh god! Kha fas gyi!

Misha: ruhi darling, I am not talking about u and ur stupid boyfriend. I just need ur help to get a couple together.

Ruhi: Misha... first of all Angad is not stupid and second who are you talking about?

Misha: it's piya and abhay..

Ruhi (confused): piya and abhay... what happened to them? Kya unhone fir se ladayi ki ?

Misha: not ladai but they are in denial that they love each other and meant to be together.

Tracker: how can I help u Misha? Misha trust me, I do want them together...they are the cutest couple na...

Misha: hmm...do u know what I did?

Ruhi: what Misha?

Misha: I confronted both of them but they denied and at the end, I told to abhay that I will pair up piya with some new freshers after exams. And I feel abhay was not so happy with this...I mean I could feel his jealousy.

Ruhi: so u mean they just need to confess and for that u r making abhay jealous of some unknown guy right.

Misha: yeah right...but what next?

Ruhi: I think u should continue it and I will add some more spices to it so tastes good at the end...what say!

Misha: yeahhh... let's go darling...Misha and tracker are on Mission.(both smile)

At Raichand mansion....

Chand and Haseena were having their drinks when maithili descended the staircase. Having animal blood wasn't enough for her, she desperately needed humans' blood but alas, she couldn't even try. Then, some men arrived at the place who looked architect by profession but why were they called? Was maithili question. Their blood was calling the devil ,hidden inside maithili's beautiful face. But she was unfortunate or say, those men were fortunate at this time. She couldn't even touch them.

'ye kon hai...aur yha kya karne aaye hai?' maithili asked Haseena.

Haseena: ye architects h...inhe maine bulaya hai... actually hamaare yha jitne v rooms hai woh saare occupied hai except the guest room. So we thought to make a special room for you.