Regret jealousy love

Being a vampire, she couldn't sleep but waiting for her love only caused disturbance as he wasn't there yet. Unable to understand, she just roamed around thinking the possibilities of him being late. Then he just arrived. She couldn't help herself and hugged him but he felt uncomfortable in the embrace of his love once. She wasn't the same not even her aura was ,only thing remained same was her face resembled piya's. He couldn't help either he had to hug her back ensuring her.

Maithili: kahan chale gaye the abhayendra? Hum kabse intezaar kar rhe the.

Abhay: kahin nhi maithili. I was feeling exhausted so I went in jungle to get my drink. U know aaj jo bhi hua made me weak.

Maithili backed off looking at his pale face.

Maithili: hume pata h abhayendra tumhe iski zaroorat thi lekin itna waqt q lga tumhe aane me. Kahin piya...

Abhay's face turned more pale , hiding his fear he tried to normalise his face and put his palm on her cheek in a process to make her trust him.

Abhay: maithili. What are u saying? U know i only love you and piya... Piya can never come between us. It was just that I like to spent time in jungle more than here. So.

Maithili nodded ensuring her trust for her love, her abhayendra, unknown to the facts. She was powerful among them but yet her love or obsession made her believe in him. For now, she just wanted to be with him, for him ;unaware of consequences of her past deeds.

Other side, siddharth was caged within silver. Unable to contact to maithili, he felt cheated and vulnerable. In his point of view, he did everything for his love, his maithili
Although, was it really love which separated him for his own little brother, once his everything, asked his soul resided in his dead heart. For the first time in his dark life, he felt something for his brother other than jealousy, anger and dark thoughts. His soul was crazy for maithili who ignored him when alive. Now everything seemed same except his feelings for his brother. His soul wanted his brother now but would his beast allow him? Beast inside him fought with his soul. Sooner, beast overpowered but his soul was no less. In the end, only time could decide who would win.

Next day....

In Dobriyal mansion, everyone waited for piya on the dining table. Piya descended the stairs with a huge grin on her beautiful face. Everyone looked confuse while she took her seat.

Misha: pia...u look happy today.

Piya: yeah. Why not?

Misha: I thought u were upset after whatever happened yesterday. And also, u looked exhausted and weak. So we thought it would take a week or more to get you normal. But it's good that u r out of that whatever happened yesterday.

Arnab: yeah piya. But u didn't tell us what happened yesterday. We waited for your answer since yesterday but u were not in mood so we didn't ask but today I want to know.

Piya wasn't a good lier but she couldn't speak whole truth. She thought of excuses which won't help her now. So , she decided to tell half truth.
She narrated the whole night to her family except the realities of Raichands. She told them how Raichands and vampire catcher helped her to get out of the trouble, siddharth's punishment and maithili went to some other place, hiding the actual truth that she was in Dehradun yet.
Believing in her, everyone had their breakfast.

In Mount college...

Piya arrived with Misha when collided with Tanushree.

T: what the....u losers u don't have eyes. Can't u see T is passing.

Misha: I think ye tumhe khudse puchna chahiye. Because u can't see ur self in mirror. Look at you, how dumb u are but still u think u are queen.

T: because I am.