Silence before the storm

It was darkened. Sun was no where to be found while stars welcomed the moon. He was there in the jungle with his lady love , holding each other's hand, sitting against the trunk of a tree. They both admired the beauty of the moon and then looked at each other.

'Isn't it so beautiful? This moment with you in the middle of the jungle. It seems like the moon is admiring our love from far above the earth and witnessing our true love as if it will tell the whole world about our love', piya said looking directly into his eyes.

Abhay nodded and pulled her more closer to him, holding her tight into his embrace. Piya put her head on his shoulder.

' It is piya. U know I never thought I would ever be able to enjoy these moments ever. It's all because of your stubbornness that we are together here ', abhay said rubbing his palms on her arm.

Piya flared her nose faking anger and looked at him with open mouth.

' what do u mean by stubbornness,haa? Do u mean I am stubborn? ', piya asked .

'Ofcourse, you are', abhay said with smirk.

'And u know what u are ?' , piya asked narrowing her brows.

'What?', abhay asked confusingly.

'An arrogant, rude, unromantic vampire. Most important thing to remember that u r more stubborn when it comes to push me away. U should be thankful to me who always made efforts to be near u. Otherwise, U are expert in distancing us', piya said moving back from his embrace and looked away in fake anger hiding her smile.

Abhay made her look towards him by holding her shoulders. He caught his ears to apologise her to which she found cute and smiled widely and shook her head and put his hands down. He opened his arms to welcome her in embrace once again to which she accepted happily.

'Abhay, why did you bite me? I'm sorry if u don't like the question but it's like I'm too curious to know about this. ', piya asked him resting her head over his shoulder and rubbing their thumbs altogether.

'U have the right piya. ' , abhay paused .

' Siddharth is my brother but he never behaved like one ever since he got to know about me and maithili. Before that he was a caring and loving brother like everyone asks for. He started to fill maithili's ears against me soon after he found about us. But maithili never accepted whatever he said. Then he started behaving good infront of maithili. He would meet her when I was not around and even asked her to not talk about him infront of me. One day, I found they were laughing. When I asked maithili she got upset and didn't talk to me for some days just like you talked and ignored my words when I asked u to stay away from siddharth' , abhay sighed while piya felt bad about her past behaviour.

'It continued for some months. Once I had to go somewhere. I talked with maithili and left. When I returned I was shocked as I got to know maithili's father knew about us and he prisoned me but maithili freed me. After that, she was burnt alive by her own father . I reached there to save her but fire had burnt almost everything there and it was too difficult to get out of that. I was stuck when I saw siddharth reached there too. But in no time, I found my brother burning and other side my love . I felt unconscious and soon I was too burnt in the fire of hell. It burnt us to death but as death was approaching us, our mom dad bite us and made us like them, a blood fed monster, a vampire. Dad told us that they couldn't save maithili as she was already dead. But don't know how siddharth made her like us as well but kept her in secret place. His obsession to destroy my happiness had reached an another level. We were together for decades but he always wanted everything according to him which we couldn't allow. He broke many rules of our world like drinking human blood. So dad threw him away from us as a punishment. But he returned when I found my happiness again in you. He wanted to snatch away my happiness again. ', abhay paused again.