I'm pregnant

They got flashback of that day....

The two were in the darkest wood . Both froze at their respective places. Only moving wind could be heard, aside from their faces talking a lots of emotion. Emotions of fear,pain, separation, hurt and many more.

'Why do we have to?', piya questioned with heavy heart.

'Because there is no other way. She can hurt you. This time I won't be able to do anything if anything happens according to her will', abhay explained feeling a kind of guilt and helplessness in his dead heart.

'But abhay, two days back...we...aaa..wooo...uu..', piya stuttered having no idea how to proceed with those words.

'No piya...we can't talk about that night. It was something v. Special that I don't want to turn into any regret. We have to hide it piya. Atleast till maithili is here ', abhay told putting his palms over her cheeks.

'Abhay, I'm still human. How do you expect me to do this? U know it right I crave for your touch every single minute. If I don't find you near me ,  I feel restless and my sanity doesn't help me either.', piya explained her helplessness wearing tears in her eyes. Abhay felt more guilty. His helplessness was killing him once again. He couldn't see her like this, but risking life was never an option.

'Only for sometime piya. We have to stay away from each other. Problems are heading towards us not only from maithili's side but also werewolves. I don't know what we have in our future but I promise you we'll live or die together. I'm always beside you.', abhay assured her. Piya felt something better and hugged him.

'But what's the matter Abhay? You didn't tell me yet', piya asked while hugging him.

'It's a big story piya. I'll explain you everything till right time comes. But I fear what if you...u know after that night...', abhay expressed his fear making piya hug him tightly.

They both hugged for a long time to get over their anxiety and other feelings at the same time.

Flashback ended....

.
.
.
'Tell me abhay, why did you ask me to stay away from you when we are already soulmates', piya asked getting him out of his trance.

'Piya , I told you when the right time com...' piya cut abhay in between.

'This is the right time. I want to know the reason.
It hasn't done any good for us, especially me. Do you know...', piya stopped in her way of spilling the truth out.

She felt dizzy and put her fingers on her temple. She was about to fall but abhay saved her . He felt worried for her. He left her when she was ok. But the very next moment, piya ran inside and directly approached her room , putting palm over her mouth. Abhay didn't leave her side and followed her . He got puzzled about what was happening with her.

'If she....no no..nooo... this can't be true', abhay mummered to himself.

Meanwhile, piya came out of her bathroom. Abhay was really scared and hugged her tightly.
Piya let her tears flow in its way and closed her eyes, feeling this intimacy.

'Abhay, I... I'm pregnant', piya revealed it finally.

This shook the ground beneath his legs. This revelation was a happy news for everyone, especially a normal couple but they weren't normal. One was supernatural and other was natural, one immortal being while other had to face death. Inspite of this all, they were soulmates. Then why Abhay wasn't Happy? He was happy but the fear of losing her was more.
One has to face the wrath of the nature if they do something beyond which shouldn't be done.

Someone was spying on them everywhere, listening their talks while the door was closed. But he listened everything due to his werewolves hearing sensitivity. He smirked and left for outdoor. He called maithili.