Part 1

-Sakura's POV-

So, I was sitting there listening to our sensei as he spoke words that were related to the lesson. Then Iruka-sensei wrote these paragraphs at the blackboard and told us that no one will leave for lunch break without finish copying on what was on the board.

Groans were heard from all corners of the classroom, even I myself did. Only the newbie didn't he just went on to copying right away. I guess he had the idea that the sooner he finishes the sooner he goes outta this place.

So, the clock ticked by and I copied while sweat dropped down my face. My hands sweated and was really exhausted but I still forced to copy it because of the great desire to get my hands on my lunch.

"Yes! 3 more sentences to go!" I told myself under my breath. It has been like 10 minutes has past when this great event had happened.

But, just when I was going to write the last sentence........... someone came up to my desk. I looked up and saw Sasuke! I almost fainted from the surprise.

"Uh, may I help you with something?" I asked Sasuke nervously. "Could I borrow your pencil?" he asked me. I thought for a while and prayed that my spare pencils would be in my bag during this time.

I looked inside my bag. YES! It was there! Thank you God that I didn't forget to pack it this early morning. 

So, I took out one of my spare pencils and handed it politely to Sasuke. "Thanks," he said and went right back to his seat.

"Uh, you're welcome?" I said awkwardly to the air since Sasuke left. "What's with him?" I thought to myself. I just shrugged it off and continued copying.

Then, the great moment happened, I WAS DONE COPYING!!!!!!! I almost jumped out of the classroom with only one move because of my great joy and great desire for FOOD!

When, I was out of the classroom, I went to the playground and went to my usual spot which is at the swing at the corner. 

I was eating my lunch, when I suddenly remembered that Sasuke borrowed one of my spare pencils. " Oh forget it, he can have it, I still have dozens of pencils," I thought to myself.

So time passed and classes were done and it was now time for dismissal time. I was really glad to make through the day without any teasing getting involved.

I was walking back to my house when suddenly I was tapped lightly at my shoulder. I turned around. 

There I saw Sasuke. " Uh, hi!" I greeted him. " Here's your pencil," he said and opened his palm, revealing my pencil.

I smiled, " You can have it," I said. " Are you sure?" he said looking at me now. " Yeah, sure, it's all yours," I said smiling at him. "Thanks," he said and pocketed the pencil.

" You don't seem so bad after all," he said left me smiling. I sighed. I never got a chance to say "You're Welcome" yet.

-Sakura :)

Disclaimer: The video and picture doesn't belong to me ^^