"He does?" I say. They must be close. It seems that both King and Diane knew each other extremely well and were really good friends. Or maybe they were like Ban and Elaine. I'll definitely have to ask, although it would not be my place to ask such a thing. It is none of business after all.

"Of course he does, silly," Diane giggled as she came back in with two full plates, "We've known each other for years. I met him when I was really little and I nursed him back to health after finding him passed out in a stream."

The brunette then handed me a plate along with a knife and fork. On it was some cuts of pork with some vegetables and rice. It looked so delicious and the fact that she'd thought to make some for me made me want to eat it even more. Well, that and the fact that I hadn't really eaten all day. I could feel my mouth watering.

"That was really kind of you Diane," I say as I take a bite of my food.

"I know," She sighed as she flopped down beside me. A solemn look seemed to pass before she raised a brow and nudged me. "Anyway, where were you all day?"

"Veronica wanted me to do some stuff," I say. 

I think it'd be best if I didn't say that I was with any of the goddess race. It would cause a few issues, as well as conflicts and objections. Plus I still don't know what side of the divide the Sins are on. None of them had ever clarified, though I assume they're in my current situation as Meliodas is with them. However I'd rather keep the peace by thinking about this alone. Maybe going for a nighttime flight would help as well.

I haven't gone for one for a while now and I'm beginning to miss the sensation of a cool breeze on my feathery wings. Flying had always helped to clear my head back in the old days. Watching all of the tiny trees and people slip out before me as I soared with the clouds and stars. I should go tonight, just to get some exercise and clear my thoughts.

"Are you ok Elizabeth?" Diane tilted her head, "You seem a little distracted."

Caught off guard, I flush slightly before blinking and smiling, "I'm ok. Just a little tired. Today had quite a few events."

Diane chuckled beside me, eating her meal while I tried to figure out what was so funny. I mean I hadn't told a joke and last time I checked I didn't appear funny or anything. In fact I'm pretty sure what I said was serious. It had been a long day for me and a bed was beginning to look more and more promising the longer the day drew on.

"What's so funny?" I ask, my voice quivering slightly. I'd hate to think Diane doesn't take me seriously. If she thought of me as a joke, then how would the other Sins see me? Let alone Meliodas. 

Meliodas... 

That's another decision I need to make. One I thought I'd never have to make again after befriending him hundreds of years ago. I thought that was all in the past.

"Well, I have a lot more planned for you tonight," Diane grinned, her words breaking my thoughts.

"You do?" I say, eyes wide with curiosity and dread. Hopefully it wasn't as painful as her and Elaine's 'preparations'. I can still feel a numb aching sensation all over.

"Of course I do," The brunette beamed, "It's your first night at Liones Academy, meaning we have to have a game of truth or dare with the Sins."

"Truth or dare?" I repeat. I'd never heard of such a thing at Celestial Prep, however Veronica and Margaret had told me about it. It was a type of game that was popular on the surface. Many enjoyed partaking in it and I heard that there are often twists that others add.

"Yep," Diane smirked, "Unless you're scared to play?"

I felt my face heat up under the pressure of her question. Truth or dare definitely was a daunting concept for me, however if I'm going to fit in I'll need to take part. I mean it can't be that bad, can it?