part 15

A surprise for you guys at the
end💜

It was night time, Ahaan was still in Malhotra Mansion but he was in Myrah's room where Aarav, Karan, Myrah and Ahaan were playing UNO on Myrah’s insistence whereas MaNan were getting ready in their room for date night.

Cabir, Navya and Aaradhya went to Cabir's mother house for dinner while Mukti, Abhi and Varun too were out for family dinner.

In MaNan's room

Manik was standing in front of the mirror, asking Nandini to come out again and again making her annoyed.

Nandini-(irritatingly) Manik, first of all you want me to wear a saree and then you are asking me to come out again and again like a complete irritating husband. Do you even know how difficult it is to wear a God damn saree?

Manik pouted and went to stand in front of her holding both his ears like a guilty baby.

Manik- Okay sorry, now don't be mad naa. I just want you to look at those arrangements which I have done for you. That's it. I won't trouble you more, pakka.

Hearing his baby tone and the reason behind his constant calls, Nandini's heart melted. She smiled and give him a soft peck on his lips making him smile too.

Nandini(smilingly)- Give me five minutes then we will go okay?

Manik-(grinning) Okay.

Nandini started making her hair when she heard Manik saying-

Manik-By the way, I called Kiddo. She is coming tomorrow to surprise Karan. She was planning this from a week but was just teasing Karan. Don't tell him about this okay? It's a surprise for him.

Nandini-(happily) She is coming tomorrow? Great, take leave from office tomorrow Manik and go pick her up. I will also do the same and will prepare her favourite dishes too. My sweet girl, don't know what she must be eating from past 6 months there.

Manik-(chuckling) okay mother India, I will do whatever you want. Now let's go?

Nandini- Yes I'm ready, chalo.

Manik smiles seeing her looking so beautiful in his favourite saree. He smiles and gives her a long forehead kiss making her smile warmly.

Manik- You look so beautiful Jaan. Just like a perfect Queen which you already are. I love you so so much.

Nandini- I love you too Manii, more than you do.

Manik smiles and they both hold each other’s hand. Soon both of them came out of Malhotra Mansion after informing younger clan about their departure.

Once they reached their destination, Manik blindfolded Nandini and helped her in getting out of the car.

Manik-(murmuring) I just hope you will like it.

Nandini-(smiling) I'm going to love it Manii. For sure.

Manik smiles and helps her in walking till the destination.

Manik- We have reached and I'm going to remove this blind fold but open your eyes slowly okay. There are so many lights.

Nandini smiles at his care and slowly nods her head in yes.

Once Manik removed the blindfold, Nandini opened her eyes slowly and once she got adjusted to the lights, she was shocked seeing the arrangements done in front of her.