part 4

Note-: All the information written about last rituals are taken from Google and no bashing is allowed for that.

It was time for puja now, everyone was sitting around holy fire and were praying for the peace of their beloved ram and ishita. Each one of them were having their thoughts, slowly and steadily they were coming into acceptance that they have actually lost them. That they won't be able to see them, love them, feel them again.

As soon as puja got over, men of the house and elder brother of ishita put ram and ishita on their shoulders to carry them to their final destination.

House has filled with cries and agony again. Loud cries were heard in the mansion and now everyone was shedding tears. Mrudula was going to run behind them but Nandini, aradhya and myrah stopped her... they were crying seeing her condition. Mrudula was going all crazy and was trying to get out of their holds.

Mrudula-(shouting+ crying bitterly) maaaaa, papaaa!!!!

Myrah-(crying) diii please calm down... please diii

Karan's pov- This is not done mom-dad! This is not done. You broke your promise. You have hurt us a lot. Still, I assure you... I'm gonna stay with mrudula forever, she will always find me behind her, supporting her, loving her. Always.

Nandini's POV-  Ishita, sleep peacefully beautiful, I promise you, mrudula is our responsibility now. We will always protect her. We can never take your place in her life but we will try to be a parental figure for her like you guys were for Karan.

Manik's POV- This is wrong sanki. You did very wrong. How can you leave our kids just like that? I promise you, buddy, I'll always protect our kiddo. I'll always guide her and pamper her like you would have done. Sleep well buddy, your responsibilities are mine now.

With these promises, they finally came out of the house and as soon as ram and ishita were taken out of Malhotra mansion, mrudula fall with a thud sound.

Nandini-(worriedly) mrudula!!!

********************************

It's been two weeks since that dreadful incident. All the guests have left but Mrudula's condition is still the same.
She didn't even let Karan came near her. Everyone tried talking to her but she didn't respond and now everyone was getting worried for her.

It was lunchtime when nandini again walked inside Mrudula's room to make her eat. In these two weeks, she has allowed only manan near her. They used to forcefully make her eat food or else she would have left eating as well.

Nandini walked towards mrudula who was looking out of the window sitting on the floor lost in her thoughts.

Nandini-(keeping her hands on her shoulder) bachaa...

Mrudula looked at her and then at food. She didn't want to eat anything but knew Nandini won't let her rest empty stomach so didn't argue.

Nandini-(making her eat) till when you are going to be like this meri jaan? Atleast talk to us, cry if you want to, shout but atleast say something. I can understand what you are going through baby but you need to let your emotions out.

Mrudula-(slowly) I'm fine.

Nandini sighed but continued making her eat. In these weeks she has become really dull. She has forgotten eating, smiling, sleeping. Unknown to her the most affected soul is manik and karan who are breaking bit by bit seeing her condition. Manik still gets his peace when he hugs mrudula or makes her sleep at night but with Karan, she has become all distant making him feel really scared and insecure.