part 6

No proof reading.

Next morning

Aarav was in his room sleeping when aradhya came inside and get inside the blanket to cuddle with him.

Sensing movements aarav's sleep broke due to which he groaned and pulled her more closely with his eyes still closed.

Aradhya-(sweetly) good morning temple guy

Aarav- (sleepily) good morning mad woman.

Aradhya chuckled and snuggles more in him making him smile.

Aarav- (smiling) why are you showering so much love on me today?

Aradhya- just like that...why don't you like it?

Aarav-I love it

Saying this he kisses her side neck making her feel ticklish.

After few mins of staying still, aradhya started tickling him by moving her fingers in his neck making him groan.

Aarav- (turning towards another side) umm sone do naa
( Let me sleep n)

Aradhya-(pouting) it's morning aaru, I'm bored. Wake up, please

Aarav- (making a tch sound) go disturb Karan or mrudula or Diya or Varun. Why are you troubling me?

Aradhya- diya and Varun are out with mukti bua while bhai and Mrudula are sleeping in his room snuggling with each other.

Aarav-(chucking) they patched up?

Aradhya-(smiling) yeah I think so. Now, mrudula won't go alone n?

Till now aarav was talking with her closing his eyes but now listening to her question he opened his eyes and shrugged his shoulders.

Aarav-I don't know. It's up to them, what they will decide.

Aradhya- hmm...aarav what are you gonna do now?

Aarav-what can I do aradhya... it's their matter.

Aradhya- (hitting his forehead) stupid, I'm talking about your further career plans. Where are you willing to stay?

Aarav- ohh that, I don't know...I haven't decided. Where do you want to stay?

Aradhya-(cutely) I want to stay here only.

Aarav- cool, I'll talk with dad about this. He wanted us to stay here only earlier, I don't know if he wants the same now as well especially when mrudula is going away and myrah's college is going to start too.

Aradhya- hmmm, chlo now get up.

Aarav-(murmuring) fir shuru hogyi.

Aradhya glares at him to which he gives her a sheepish smile.

***********************************

Manik was in his room talking to someone over the phone when Nandini came out of the washroom.

Manik-(on-call) yeah and make sure everything is already set there before she arrives.
.
.
.
Manik- yeah okay.

Saying this he cut the call and turned around to see nandini standing Infront of the mirror combing her hair. He smiles and walked near her, back hugging her.