Chapter 32: She is with me

Tristan POV

My phone vibrated when I was about to get into the car. Shoving my hands inside my pocket, I pulled out my phone. I answered the phone lazily as I was not in the mood to entertain anyone.

"Tristan, where are you? You need to come back here immediately!"

"Why should I?" I queried, familiar with the person on the line.

"If you don't want to lose her, come back here, right now. That's all I can say." He cut off the line, refused to listen to my objection. I sighed and stood there for a while, pondering if I should adhere to what he suggested. The image of those guys peering at her with their evil eyes made me sick. 

Despite my reluctance to re-watch the scene, I decided to re-enter the place. My eyes landed on Ryan running towards me when he saw me getting in the bar.

"Better tell me it's something urgent," I warned him first.

"Look that way." He urged me as if he saw something scary.

I shifted to the direction he pointed, watching the scene, which caused me to ball my fist in rage. Two persons were showing off their affections towards each other without considering that they were in a public place. The guy placed his hand around her waist, but I noted her attempt to shove him away even though she flashed him a smile.

I rushed towards them. In the next second, I pulled Trisha to my side, and the swift move made the guy release his hand from Trisha's waist. He snapped his eyes on me; the dissatisfaction was noticeable on his face.

"Who the fuck are you?!" He scolded out of annoyance. I ignored him and fixed my sight on Trisha whilst at the same time trying hard not to release her hand out of my grip.

"Let go of me!" Trisha yelped behind me.

"Are you done here?" I asked her.

"What do you mean? Can't you see I'm talking to him?"

Without realizing it, I tightened my hold on Trisha's wrist. "You will leave with me tonight."

"No, that won't happen. Why should I? I don't know you."

"Did you hear that? She said she doesn't know who you are, man. Don't simply touch her." The man interrupted, snatching Trisha from my side.

I shut my eyes for a moment in an attempt to calm myself but to no avail as I caught his pervert hands kept touching Trisha's hand. He crossed the limit, challenging my tolerance which I kept bearing for the whole day. A hard punch landed on his face forcing him to stumble on the floor. It caused chaos as it startled people in that area.

"Oh my goodness, Tristan, stop!" Trisha rushed towards him.

It didn't wait too long until he stood up from the floor and targeted me for a punch. When my attention was diverted to Trisha because she almost fell on the floor, he kicked me. My back hit the barstool behind me. Carlos and the other guys grabbed me before I darted to crush his face.

"Hey bro, sorry. My friend here is drunk." Miguel tried to talk nicely to the guy while the rest grabbed me firmly.

"Who told you I'm drunk? Next time if I see you touch her again, I will break your face!" I shouted at him.

"You fuck off!" Miguel pulled him away, creating a safe distance between us.

"Calm down, Tristan. Why are you acting so ruthless tonight? This is not your style." Carlos tried to bring me back to my sense. I said nothing but yanked my hand from their grip.

I ruffled my hair, overwhelmed by the frustration. Things didn't progress as I wanted. Deciding to calm my furious heart, I swung around and stepped towards the exit door, but someone stopped me from doing that.

"Where are you leaving after creating the chaos here?" There was no need for me to turn around to see the person who was talking. I closed my eyes for a brief moment, inhaling a deep breath.

"Right," I turned to look at her while the rest kept their eyes on both of us, "We're not done yet. You come with me." I told her, but she shook her head stubbornly.

"That's not going to happen," I smirked with her answer. She loved to challenge me, but I'm not going to back off this time.

"Listen, I will ask you one more time. Are you going to walk on your own, or do you prefer to use my way?" I glared at her intensely.

"You would never change. Such an unreasonable person." She scoffed, turning her eyes to another direction and ready to go away. But, I wouldn't let her escape easily since she stopped me from leaving just now. Before she had the chance to go further, my hand landed on her wrist, and I spun her body so that she was facing me.

"What are you doing right now?" Ignoring her murderous look on me, I took off my black coat and tied it around her waist. The length was enough to cover her bared legs.

"Let me confirm for the last time. Have you changed your mind? Are you going to walk on your own?"

She remained quiet, peeking at me with her puzzled expression. I nodded my head as a sign that I figured out her answer.

"Alright, got it. My way then." With that, I hoisted her up from the ground and carried her on my shoulder.

"Tristan, you're crazy! Put me down. We are in a public place, you mad man." She slapped my back continuously, but it didn't affect my action.

"She is with me tonight," I made it clear to the rest before I strolled out, noticing Cassandra and Scarlet cheered inaudibly while looking at my action.

"Hey guys, tell him to put me down! I don't wanna go with him!" She called for help from the rest of them, but obviously, everyone was standing on my side.

"Be gentle, cousin."

"Hey Ryan, this is not what we plan. You betrayer!" She spits out with anger, kicking her legs in the air.

"Sorry, Trisha. This thing is out of my control now. I've logged out officially from the game." I walked towards the exit, but that didn't make her shut her mouth.

"Hey guys, don't just stand there. Do something. Call the police or whoever that can help to get rid of this insane man."

"Don't worry, Trisha. He ain't do anything bad to you. We don't want to get involved in your complicated relationship." Their laughter echoed through the club while Trisha couldn't stop cursing at them. It seems like there were having fun looking at the scene between Trisha and me.

"Stay still if you don't wanna fall on the floor and break your beautiful face."

"Don't talk to me, you crazy! I hate you!" The sharp pain started to surge through my back, and I almost hissed when she whacked me harder. If only she knew about it. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤