366 : Poseidon Festival

Zong Xu didn't believe his brother's words, but felt that he was shameless.

How could a beautiful girl of others have such a bear-like brother? Even if you want to recognize your sister, this is not the way to recognize it, right?

What's even more exaggerated is that his brother himself forced to recognize that a beautiful girl should be a sister, but he still pressed his head and said, "Come on, call A sister! From now on, she will be the sister of my Zongzhao. Who dares to bully my sister? I'll mutilate him! The same goes for you!"

Zong Xu: "..."

Everyone in the inn could see Zong Xu's reluctance.

Zongzong bald his brother's head and asked happily: "Sister, when did you come to the Inner Sea? When Xiaoxu said that you came to me, I thought he made a mistake. I didn't expect it to be you."

Wen Qiao's eyebrows were slightly bent, and she was obviously in a good mood. "I didn't know anyone in the inner sea not long after I arrived, so I came to see you..." At the end, she was very embarrassed.

Zongzhao treated her with sincerity, but she came to look for him if she had something to trouble him.

Although Zongzhao looked rough, he was really rough and fine. After only a brief look, he knew that Wen Qiao was not here to meet a friend. Then he said: "We haven't seen each other for a long time, so it's better to find a place to sit down and talk. "

Wen Qiao said hurriedly: "This is the reason."

At this time, Ning Yuzhou stepped forward and said, "If Senior Zong doesn't mind, just go inside. We rented a yard in this inn, which is still clean."

Zong Zhao's gaze fell on Ning Yuzhou, remembering what his younger brother had told him, knowing that Wen Qiao did not come to the inner waters alone this time, as well as some of her friends.

He smiled and said, "Then bother."

Ning Yuzhou smiled slightly, "You are Aha's friend, and it was us who came to the door presumptuously, so why bother?"

With that said, invite them to the inn.

Except for Qin Hongdao and Yi Xuan who were still outside, everyone else was in the inn.

Seeing Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou coming in with Zongzhao brothers, Ning Jichen and his teacher had no life, and Wen Tutu came over.

Wen Qiao introduced them, "This is my friend Shi Wuming, this is my brother Wen Tutu, this is my father Ning Jichen, this is my husband Ning Yuzhou..."

"Husband?" Zong Xu, who tried to maintain his image, called out with an incredible expression, "You actually have a Taoist companion?"

Wen Qiao looked at him inexplicably, and said calmly: "Yes, is there anything wrong?"

Zong Xu was dumbfounded, looking at her pretty face dumbfounded, and could not speak for a while.

At this moment, Zongzhao also noticed some problems, and he was suddenly in his heart.

He just said that with his stupid brother's virtues, how could he lead the way so diligently this time because it turned out to be his sister. It's a pity that someone already has a Taoist companion, and the stupid brother is destined to miss the girl he likes.

Zong Xu grinned and said: "It's okay, children are slender in their minds, and always like to think more! As for children, every time they want to come out, they will soon return to normal."

Zong Xu said angrily: "I'm not a kid!"

The broken love is already very sad. The eldest brother not only doesn't comfort him, but also talks ridicule beside him. Is this really a real brother?