218 : Prison Shuize

The two of them didn't notice the changes in themselves, they just watched the group of people who appeared warily, until they found the disciple of Tianfuzong, their expressions relaxed.

"It turns out to be a fellow Taoist of Tianfuzong."

Wang Qunfang asked in surprise: "I don't know who the two Taoist friends are..."

"We are disciples of Huanhaidian." The uninjured cultivator hurriedly said, "Zai Xia's surname is Ding, Ding Lei. This is Xia's junior, Cheng Yeshan."

Hearing that they are disciples of "Huanhai Temple", everyone present was a little surprised.

The background of the fantasy sea hall is not worse than that of the Tianfuzong, and even because the fantasy sea area where the fantasy sea hall is located produces a very precious rune sand, it can increase the success rate and grade of the rune, so that the master of the rune is rushing, making the fantasy sea hall a flying The most affluent power in the Star Continent.

It is said that when the disciples of Huanhaidian go out, in the eyes of the world, they are all walking trenches.

This time, many disciples of various forces entered the heavens, and disciples of the slightly famous sect in the Feixing Continent have come, and it is not surprising that Huanhaidian will send people. It's just that they didn't expect that the disciples of Huanhaidian would run into this nether land and come out like this ghost.

Wang Qunfang asked: "Why did you enter this nether land? Are there other people inside?"

Ding Lei said: "We also broke in unintentionally. I didn't expect this place to be so dangerous. There were a lot of people who went in at the time, but we were the only ones who came out in the end..."

Having said this, he smiled bitterly, thinking of so many people going in, and in the end only two people were left to escape. It can be described as a life of nine deaths.

As he was talking, he saw that Cheng Yeshan, who was scratched by the ghost, finally couldn't hold it back. He spouted a mouthful of black blood and was frustrated.

"Senior Brother Cheng!"

Ding Lei screamed, holding onto the fallen Cheng Yeshan, at this time he also found that his current situation was not good. I saw that the complexion on Cheng Yeshan's face had turned blue-black, and his body was full of yin, mixed with ghostly, and he was already half-human and half-ghost.

Ding Lei's face changed drastically, and he quickly took out the spirit pill and stuffed it into his mouth.

The disciples of Huanhai Temple don't lack spirit stones, and they carry a lot of spirit pills, but these spirit pills are useless at this time. Cheng Yeshan was not only scratched by the ghosts, but at the same time they entered the Nether Land without the slightest defense. Their bodies were already affected by the ghostly yin inside, and there were signs of ghosts. The ordinary spirit pills were no longer useful to them.

After Ding Lei discovered this, his face was extremely ugly, and he could only ask the disciple of Tianfuzong for help.

Tianfuzong often buys Fusha from Huanhaidian. The two forces have always cooperated, and the friendship is pretty good. Since the other party asks for help, the Tianfuzong disciples can't ignore it.

However, they are only Master Fu Lu, and they can't do anything about the situation of these two people, so they can only ask Ning Yuzhou for help.

Among the cultivators here, only Ning Yuzhou was an alchemist.

"Roar--"

At this time, the fallen Cheng Yeshan suddenly uttered a roar, which was similar to those of the ghosts in the valley. At the same time, he jumped away, and his long black nails grabbed Ding Lei.