316 : Wen Tutu, a little boy

The boy in the pit slowly got up, revealing a white and tender bun face.

The rain containing spiritual power spilt on him, instantly healed the wound on his body that was split by lightning, the charred skin fell off, and he quickly became a white and tender boy.

He looked seven or eight years old, with picturesque eyebrows, red lips and white teeth, a very pleasing look, and his innocent appearance, like a harmless rabbit of humans and animals-very similar to his body.

When he saw Wen Qiao a few people by the pit, his eyes lit up and he got up, trying to run towards them.

However, Gang turned into a human, and it seemed that he was not used to walking on his legs, which caused him to stumble. He stammered at them: "Wen, Wen, sister, Ning, Ning, brother..."

With a plop, he planted somersaults, slid down, and fell back to the bottom of the pit again.

Fortunately, this is a white, tender and cute boy. If it were an adult man, wouldn't it be hot eyes?

Su Molan and Pei Qiyu instantly thought of their situation when they met Master Wuming in Bone Mountain, and the expressions in their eyes towards Master Wuming were really hard to say.

Shi Wuming looked at them inexplicably, what kind of look was this.

Until the gaze fell on the unclothed boy in the pit, he finally understood the reason, and said, "Isn't I what was on my body being searched by the skeletons? I don't even have a piece of clothing? I'm so pitiful, you guys. There is still a ridicule!"

Su Molan and Pei Qiyu withdrew their gazes indifferently.

Wen Qiao jumped down the pit happily, and picked up the boy who got up.

"Oh, it's awesome that Wen Tutu has transformed into shape!" Wen Qiao praised it without hesitation, just like monsters in the past did the right thing, they must be praised.

The boy who was praised was really happy, grinned at her, and when he was about to jump into her arms like in the past, he was reached out with one hand and picked him up.

He really picked it up directly, pinching the meat on the back of the boy's neck, and picked it up easily.

This scene is similar to what it looked like when he heard that the rabbit was picked up from the space to prepare to transform into a thunderstorm. The difference was that he was a demon rabbit that could be carried casually at that time, and now he has transformed into a boy.

The boy turned his head, saw the person carrying him, puffed up his buns, and screamed: "Brother Ning!"

Ning Yuzhou raised his eyebrows, and said critically, "Yes, it seems that you speak smoothly! Also, you are a boy now, how can you rush on the girl's house casually? And let alone Aha is my wife..."

Wen Tutu: "..."

Wen Tutu was shocked, and before he could be happy for his successful transformation, he was shocked by Ning's brother. Can't squat on Xiao Miaomiao's shoulders anymore, can't get close to Xiao Miaomiao, then what is the point of his transformation? It's better to be a cute bunny.

Ning Yuzhou didn't care about him either, and took him out of the dirt pit leisurely.

Wen Qiao looked at them, and felt that her husband's mood was more important, so she didn't say anything.

Then, the group quickly left the place where they heard the rabbit and crossed the catastrophe.

As long as the demon beast crosses the transformation, the movement will not be too small, and it will attract countless onlookers, whether it is a demon beast or a human being. When I heard that the rabbit crossed the robbery, there was no one except them, because the Yuanhuang realm cultivator cleared the scene beforehand.