240 : Catching Piglets

When Su Shouling finally settled with Venerable Lian Yue, when he rushed over, she found that Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao were both staying in place and were not taken away by Venerable Lian Yue's envoy.

He breathed a sigh of relief first, and then checked the surroundings.

There are two Yuanhuang cultivators who were dying on the ground. You don’t need to ask or know that they must have been brought here by Venerable Moon Lian. Su Shou Ling’s face is cold. Venerable Moon Lian’s move is clearly not to release Linglong Fort in the eyes.

Not far away there is a strange Yuanhuang realm cultivator, although the opponent's cultivation base is lower than him, but the outrageous aura can be seen as a hard stubble, otherwise it will not solve the two Yuanhuang by Realm practitioners oneself.

Because Hu Yansheng didn't seem to be with Venerable Lianyue, Su Shouling was also polite, "I don't know if this is..."

Hu Yansheng glanced at him. Although the opponent's cultivation base was a level higher than him, he was born with prejudice towards human cultivation, and his attitude was not too good or bad. He said coldly and indifferently: "Hu Yansheng."

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou came over and said to Su Shouling: "Master Su, Senior Tiger is our friend."

Su Shouling listened, did not ask more, looked at the two Yuanhuangxiu who had been beaten by Hu Yansheng on the ground.

Both of these were cultivators from the Huangze Highland. Hu Yansheng had only beaten them up before, and didn't do anything to them, so although the injuries to them were serious, their lives were harmless.

Seeing Su Shouling coming, the eyes of the two cultivators flickered and suddenly shouted, "Master Su, your Linglong Fort colluded with the demon cultivator!"

When they fought against Hu Yansheng just now, they felt the demon cultivating aura on each other's body, which was undoubtedly demon cultivator.

Demon repair?

Su Shouling glanced at Hu Yansheng again and smiled slightly, "How did the deity collude with the demon cultivator? Even if it is the demon cultivator, it is better than your group of idiots. Even if you refuse to accept it, you will hold it back to the deity! Today's matter, the deity has already remembered next, I will definitely ask for justice from Arazawa Highland!"

Having said that, he didn't hesitate to abolish their cultivation base before he greeted everyone to enter the flying boat.

Hu Yansheng looked at Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou. Although instinctively he didn't like human cultivation, he knew that Wen Qiao and this group of people knew each other, so he had to follow in.

After a while, Feizhou continued to move steadily towards Chongxu Valley.

In the flying boat, Su Wangling asked, "Father, where is Venerable Lianyue?"

"After I wounded him, he took the opportunity to escape." Su Shouling said quietly. If he was not worried that Venerable Lianyue would have a future move, he could only let him escape for fear of accidents between Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou.

Sure enough, his prediction was correct. Venerable Lianyue even took two Yuanhuang realm cultivators to hide in the dark, waiting for his mobile hands.

San Xiu cherishes his life more than anyone else. Venerable Lianyue naturally doesn't want to really confront him, so when he starts his hands, he mostly delays, and he doesn't go all out to fight for his life. At that time, Venerable Lianyue was wounded by him and left without hesitation. Su Shouling knew that Venerable Lianyue's move was just to hold him back and find someone else to hijack Wen Qiao and them.