333 : Qingyu Artifact

Qingyu concealed the sun, that is, the fairy artifact hidden in the Chiri Villa.

When the secret realm of Chiri Mountain Villa was born, those Yuansheng realm veterans broke in and captured the breath of the fairy artifact, which was Qingyu covering the sun. As the world guessed, Chiri Villa was able to blend into the secret realm because of Qingyu concealed the sun.

"The Qingyu clan is good at weapons." Little Qilin said, "It is said that when the Qingyu clan was in the upper realm, the Qingyu clan was very popular with immortals. This clan produced many rare and rare fairy tools, as long as they were made by the Qingyu clan. The fairy artifacts are all named after'Qingyu'."

So this immortal implement should have been called "Hang Ri Zhan", and the Qing Yu in front was just named.

Little Qilin continued: "Qingyu Covering the Sun is of little use except for integrating the Chiri Villa into the secret realm, so as not to let the Chiri Villa be eroded by time."

Hearing this, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou both understood the role of Qingyu in covering the sun.

Covering the sun is the "Chiri Villa".

"If we take the Qingyu hiding the sun, does Chiri Villa have to escape from the secret realm?" Wen Qiao asked.

Little Qilin is a big-hearted man, and said nonchalantly: "It's okay! Actually, I woke up thousands of years ago, and then the secret realm opened. I saw many cultivators come in and search the villa outside. But they are so stupid, they can't help it. To discover the underground palace, I waited for a thousand years before you came."

Speaking of this, Xiao Qilin licked Wen Qiao and said happily: "Xiao Miao Miao, who is still the Emperor of God, is the most powerful, and it can find it here."

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou were silent.

In fact, Wen Qiao was able to find this place thanks to the Wood Spirit Origin Orb.

I didn't know why the Wood Spirit Source Orb appeared in this underground river, but now that I think about it, I realized that it was the work of the people who built the underground palace Chiri Villa. As for this purpose, it is estimated that it is also to attract people who can detect the wood spirit source orb, and then let them discover the underground palace.

If I contact Little Qilin again, I have some understanding of the sudden birth of the secret realm of Chiri Mountain Villa.

The most untestable thing in the world is time.

I don’t know how many magical species disappear in the evolution of time. Time never stays for anyone. The most cruel thing is the law of time.

If the Chiri Villa is outside, it is estimated that it will not take much time, it will gradually weather and disappear in time, just as there is only one incomplete seven-star gate with ancient formations left in the Feixing Continent.

Therefore, it was supposed to be artificially integrated Chiri Villa into the secret realm, and the purpose was to avoid Chiri Villa being corroded and disappeared by time. As long as the Chiri Villa is intact, the underground palace that seals the little Qilin Yuanshen will naturally not go wrong.

Even this secret realm was originally used to seal the Chiri Villa to avoid its decline and disappearance.

Until the Qilin Yuanshen in the underground palace wakes up.

When it wakes up, the secret realm is also affected-or it is a certain rule that the person who sealed the Chiri Villa in the secret realm back then, as long as the unicorn wakes up, the secret realm will reappear. As for why it only opens once every 100 years, it should be to protect the primordial spirit of the little unicorn in the underground palace and to find a chance for it.