"Listen. Lets....No, let's go, it sounds stupid." He stopped.

"I knew it. Let's go." Yeon Joon said.

"Let's listen to him once." Bo Young said.

"So, let's form pairs by rock, paper, scissors. Then-"

"How will you form pairs by playing that game?"

"The two who chooses the same thing will be paired up. If more than two has chosen the same, then you play again." Seong Seop said.

"Okay then!"

"After that, let's all run to some destination. We shouldn't share where we are to each other. So, this is where the game begins. When I send 'start' in our chatroom, let's all start going around. The game is we should find each other, if we don't, the one who isn't

found till the end, they are the winner."

They were all speechless.

"Why? Is it bad?" Seong Seop asked.

"Wow, Seong Seop, you aren't really dumb after all." Yu Ah said.

"I'm not dumb!"

"Sounds fun." Bo Young said.

"I know right."

"How long are we going to this? We have only two hours."

"For the first hour we will play this. For the next hour we'll spend it together. How does it sound?"

"Sounds really good!"

"Then shall we start the pairing up thing?" Ha Sang asked. They all nodded.

"Rock, paper scissors shoot!" Yeong Hyun and Ji Ae played rock, Yu Ah, Seong Seop played paper and the other three played scissors.

"Yes!" Yeong Hyun exclaimed.

"Why am I paired up with you again? I wanted to be with Bo Young." Yu Ah whined.

"Sigh, I can't do anything about it either. Anyways, now Yeong Hyun, Ji Ae are a pair and me and this one are a pair. Now only you three are remaining. Go on!"

Yeon Joon and Ha Sang took a deep breath.

"Rock paper scissors shoot!"

They all looked at their hands.

Ha Sang and Yeon Joon played paper and Bo Young played rock. The two looked at each other with disappointment in their faces.

"Why do you look disappointed?" Ha Sang asked.

"The same goes for you!" Yeon Joon bit back.

"We are making it late. Let's start the game." Bo Young said.

"You're okay with going alone?" Ji Ae asked.

"I'm alright. Let's have fun."

"Shall we start?" Seong Seop asked.

"3...2...1..let's go!"

The duos started scurrying away without looking behind.

The finally reached a far away place in the park and waited for the 'start' in their chatroom.

;-;-;-;-;

"When is he going to start?" Yeong Hyun muttered.

"Oh, it's here!" Ji Ae exclaimed.

"You're right."

"Then, let's go around." Ji Ae said as she looked at him and walked off.