𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰: 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯

Start from the beginning

"i can't...believe it." the red haired girl spoke as she watched the dark digimon absorb makuramon's data. her digimon partner behind her stood up. "that's it, he must be stopped." she said as she jumped up. her tamer frowned up at her, her purple eyes widening. "i can't lose you!" she shouted.

"rapidmon, no!" henry shouted as he watched his digimon fly off. "henry, he loaded a deva!" rapidmon said, looking back at his partner. "he's gotta be stopped or we'll all be dessert!" he exclaimed. the red haired girl furrowed her eyebrows.

"fine." she muttered, grabbing her digivice. "we'll beat him both." she said.

"digi-modify!" rika exclaimed as she slashed her card through her digivice. "matrix digivolution, activate!"

"taomon!" kyubimon shouted as she evolved into her ultimate form flew alongside rapidmon. the twins looked up at their respective digimon. "you two go help them out!" the oldest twin said, earning a nod from his brother. both digimon flew over to beelzemon with haste.

"tri beam!"

"talisman of light!"

"exploding fire fist!"

"wind cutter sword!"

the dark digimon chuckled deviously as he extended his hand at the digimon that hovered over him. "primal orb!" he shouted, encasing the four of them in the same bubble that once had wrapped around the now gone deva. "that's makuramon's move!" the blue haired boy exclaimed with wide eyes. "beelzemon must've absorbed his power when he loaded his data!" he exclaimed. "get out of there!"

"i don't think i can.." the armored rabbit stated. "i'm a bunny in a bubble!" he pouted. the fox digimon nodded wrote a talisman on the bubble that encased her, hoping for it to pop. she frowned as her idea didn't work. asuramon pounded his fist against the bubble in frustration while chirinmon lightly tapped against it with his horn. amari covered her mouth in horror at the scene before her. 

"why don't you all stick around for dinner." beelzemon snickered, red eyes looking up at the encased digimon. "after monkey boy, i'm in the mood for rabbit stew and french fried fox tail!" he shouted, eyeing the fox and rabbit digimon. the plum haired girl frowned as she watched them fade in and out of existence. "if only..." she muttered under her breath. her eyes widened, remembering something.

"guys!" amari shouted, gaining their attention. "the alias card!" she exclaimed. yuzuru's eyes widened at his cousin's words as he quickly reached into his deck of cards, searching for the card. "she's right!" he blurted out as he found the card. "if we use the card, then we should be able to free them!" he finished. the other tamers nodded their heads as the frantically looked in their decks and found the card.

"digi-modify!" they all shouted, slashing the alias card through their respective digivices. "alias, activate!" 

amari's brown eyes watched as the once ultimate leveled digimon devolved to their rookie forms and fell to the ground below them. her partner smiled down at her. "that was smart, mari." she praised. the female tamer in her arms shook her head at her as she watched the dark digimon loaded the data of their ultimate forms. "no way..." she whispered, her eyes wandering over to renamon and terriermon.

"he just loaded their ultimate evolutions!" she shouted.

beelzemon roared loudly as he pushed back megidramon. his body began to contort violently as parts of each ultimate digimon spewed out of it. "nnnnnyaaamore power!" he yelled out. the plum haired girl frowned at him as she hopped out of the moon rabbit's arms. "he can't control them..." she muttered. "at this rate, he's going to hurt himself more than us." she stated. the dark digimon roared one last time before punching megidramon repeatedly.