"-pieces solving a puzzle," he continued.

Daisy threw the knife down, holding him up against the wall with her abilities. Y/N slipped into the man's mind, realizing that Ward was dead and Hive had control of his body, as well as his memories.

"Daisy!" Y/N called, coming towards her.

She looked over, not stopping what she was doing. "Y/N... you shouldn't be out here."

Daisy continued as Hive's bones broke and he slowly crumbled down. When she stopped, Hive looked at Y/N.

"Y/N..." Hive said. "You... I've been waiting to meet you."

"Yeah...? Well I haven't..." Y/N responded, weakly.

Hive slowly stood up, bones fixing themselves. "Bones don't hold me up. I'm held up by all the parts working as one."

Suddenly, a jet was heard, descending into the hanger bay. Both Y/N and Daisy turned towards it, mistakingly taking their eyes off Hive. He snuck up behind them and grabbed both their heads. He hit them together, knocking the two of them out. Hive had his minions carry them onto the module in the Zeyphr.

~~~

"Y/N," Daisy whispered, shaking her gently. "Y/N, come on... wake up..."

Y/N groaned. "Fitz-Simmons was right..." she croaked. "I should have stayed in bed..."

"Do you think you can get us out of here?"

Y/N shook her head. "I'm sorry... I'm too weak... I barely got to you."

Daisy helped Y/N up, laying her on the bed, before looking out the window of the module.

"What happened to you?" Daisy asked, quietly.

"I could ask you... the same thing..." Y/N responded.

"You shouldn't have come to stop me."

"I can't lose anyone else."

"Who did you lose?"

Tears filled Y/N's eyes as she took a deep breath. "I lost-"

Suddenly, familiar grunts were heard, coming from outside the containment module. Daisy looked out to see May and Fitz crawling up from a hole in the floor.

"What are you doing here?" Daisy asked as they walked over.

"Grabbing you and Y/N," May responded. "Then taking back the Zephyr." Fitz went to the control panel of the module.

"No, Fitz. Don't open that."

"What?" Fitz questioned.

"I should be in here. I'm a liability."

May glanced at Fitz, nodded.

"Okay, well, I think there's some weapons in the back," he said before leaving.

May sighed, looking at her two friends in the module.

Daisy sighed, leaning up against the window. "It's like he scraped me out of my own skull," she said. "Even when I tried killing him, he beat me. My powers are nothing compared to Hive."

"I don't give a damn about your powers," May retorted. "They're not what made you an agent. I did. Y/N did."

"May, you... you have no idea what I did. I have nothing left."

"You have nothing left?" Y/N scoffed. "I killed my child... you wanted to know what happened, Daisy? I didn't tell the truth and I thought I could fix it all. But I couldn't. And because of that, I lost my child."