Chapter 22.

Yn pov:
I feel Sams breath in my neck while we both stare at my phone with Harrisons number on it.

"Cmon, call him." Sam said again and again.
"I don't know Sam!! A few minutes ago I was your girlfriend that cheated on you and confessed it to you. Now I have to confess my feelings to Harrison." I sighed and threw my phone away.

"You told me the truth. So why not telling Harrison the truth." Sam followed me while I grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen.

"Maybe because..." I felt in silence. "I don't know why.." I said with my eyebrows frowned.

"Exactly! You don't know why you won't tell Harrison because there is no reason to be afraid or anything. He likes you and I think that if you would ask Harry or Tom if Harrison likes you, they would say he is definitely crazy about you." Sam thought he made it easier this way. But I'm still trying to convince myself to tell him.

I do want to be with Harrison. When I think of the good moments we share, I want more of those memories. But it feels scary to let him fully in.

"Okay fine. But I'm not calling him." I finally agreed with the idea of telling Haz. But I'm not telling that I'm not afraid of this.

"Okay but how're u gonna do it then?" Sam looked confused at me which I understood.
"I'm just gonna wait here." I sat down on the couch and sat in full comfort with my glass of water in my hands.

"Okay yeah sure. I don't know when they're gonna be back but sure." It was actually pretty funny that Sam was confused about me being chill out of nowhere. "You want to watch something?" He suggested after seeing him staring in front of him for a bit. "Yeah sure!" I smiled at him and took a sip of my water as he joined me on the couch.

-

Sam and I watched some random show on the tv.
But after around one and a half hour, I heard the front door get opened.

At that exact same time I stood up and stared at the door, waiting for them to enter the living room.
And yes a few seconds later, the guys walked into the room.

"Hey Yn, what're you doing here?" Harry asked in full joy. "Nothing just visiting." I smiled at him and then quickly looked at Harrison that looked shocked at me.

I think he thought I told Sam about us, which
I obviously did. But I think that Harrison thought Sam would be mad or something.

And as I looked at his shocking face, I nodded my head, letting him know I did indeed tell him about what happened. And then he widened his eyes.

"You okay Haz? You look like you've seen a ghost." Tom started laughing about Harrison's face. He got snapped out of his thoughts when we spoke to him.
"Oh yeah what?" He said confused.

"So uhm, Harrison? Can I-" Haz cut off Sam. I think he already thought what Sam would say.

"I'm sorry Sam. I swear I never meant it to be like this. Like, you are my mate and I really never wanted it to happen. But you know. Yn is amazing.
I think you know that already. And if you never want to talk to me for kissing her or you want to slap me, do it. I'm ready and yes I deserve it."
Harrison sounded so upset and afraid.

But Sam and I actually started laughing. And I know that's maybe not so sweet but it was kinda hilarious how Haz actually said that Sam could slap him or something.

"Okay.. Harrison can I talk to you please?" And with that I took him out of the room to talk to him.
I guess this is when I tell him that I do like him and that Sam didn't find it that bad when he found out about us.