Chapter 7.

Y/N pov:
It's the day after I finally got to know the mysterious guy that I bumped into at Starbucks. I found out that he is an actor and it's the biggest coincidence that we both got the main characters in the same movie. Not only I got to know him a little, I also got his phone number. I decided to text him and ask to hang out. Of course, just to get to know and feel comfortable with each other.  I wanted to ask him to just hang out at one of our houses and talk but he insisted going out for lunch.

We met up at Starbucks where we first met and got some food. 'So, you're living in London but what were you doing here?' I sat down at our table. 'Me and my mates took a little trip here after one of them finished filming one of his movies.' He answers, getting me pretty curious who his friend is. 'Can I ask if I know your friend?' I didn't even bothered asking that. 'I think you know him, his name is Tom, Tom Holland.'

I didn't saw that coming. I literally watch one of his movies like a few weeks ago. Of course I hid how confused and surprised I was to hear that, because that's what i'm good at, acting right? 'Yeah, I've heard of him, yeah.' That didn't really came over so convinced, as I never watching his movies or something. My best friend and brother are literally obsessed with his movies, but that would be embarrassing to tell him that.

Haz pov:
I was surprised when I got a text from Y/n. Before she could suggest anything, I asked her to go get lunch together, and so we did. I don't know why, but I was nervous. I'm never nervous, I guess I am now. We had a fun lunch together. We talked about ourselves and sometimes laughed our asses off because of a weird comment we made. I had too much fun with her so I decided to ask her to hang out at my apartment. What would also mean that she would meet Tom and Harry. I think she had a pretty good time too, because she agreed with coming with me. I walked towards the passenger seat door, to open it for her. But she was faster at the door than I was. Guess she doesn't want me to open the door for her.

I walk to the other side of the car, sitting into the drivers seat, turning on the engine and riding towards the apartment I shared with my mates. 'So... Guess you will meet my mates now.' I said kind of nervous. I don't even know why i'm nervous. It felt like they had to approve her or something. 'Yeah, tell me a little bit more about them.' She turned her head to face me, even tho I didn't get my eyes off the road.

'As you already know is Tom a pretty famous actor. He is a total div but he does care about a lot of thing. Like his family, friends and his fans of course. Harry is Toms little brother. He is also an actor but is also a director. He is not that big but he is always with Tom when he has films to shoot.' She didn't interrupted me while I did my story. She just hummed to what I said, Turning her head to the right, to look outside.

Y/N pov:
As soon as we arrive, I unbuckle my seatbelt and step out of the car. As I walk into the living room, I see two heads turning my way to face me. Their faces expressed confusion but also excitement. I walked over to them, giving them a handshake to introduce myself to them. 'Hi, I'm Tom and this is my brother Harry.' They both shake my hand and give me a warm smile. 'Nice to meet you Tom and Harry. I'm Y/N!' I reply to them, giving the same energy as they gave me.

'Oh yeah, we know who you are. You're Starbucks girl.' Harry grinned as I laugh, seeing Harrison giving him the death stare. There was a quick silence for a few second, till Harrison got some words out of his mouth. 'Should we put on a movie?'

And that's what we did. Tom and Harry jumped over the back of the couch, sitting on their spots where they came from. I see Harrison walking into the kitchen and I decided to follow him. 'Can I help you with something?' I asked while Harrison got a few glasses out of the cabinet. 'You don't have to, you're the guest.' He faces me with a sweet smile, letting me blush a little. I look down at the floor and looked back at his face while saying the next: 'I don't mind at all. Really, let me help.' As I say so, he squeezed his cheeks, hiding that he was also blushing a little. 'Over there is the pantry. Can you get some bags of chips out of there?' He pointed to the little closet that was at the left of the kitchen. As he asked me, I grab a few bags of chips and bring them towards Harrison.

'Sorry about my friends, they're really embarrassing if i'm with new people.' He chuckled nervously, making me giggle a little bit. 'It's fine, I don't see anything that bothers me. They seem sweet and funny. But I think it wasn't that good of an idea to tell them about our meeting.' I laugh while closing the chips bags after I put some in a bowl. He looked up immediately when I talked about the meeting that we had. 'They would probably call me 'Starbucks girl' forever.' As I say, he laughed lightly as we both look at the two divs that were still picking the movie.

Haz pov:
We finish making the snacks and walk to my weird ass mates that were discussing about what movie we would watch. I take a deep sigh, letting me fall on the couch. Y/N puts the bowls of chips on the little coffee table and sits next to me. Y/N picked the movie because we wouldn't get any further with Tom and Harry still arguing. 'No offence to you Harry, but we're gonna watch 'About Time' because I already saw 'Life as we know it' a bunch of times.' I heard her saying. Tom obviously whispered a 'yes' from winning the argument.

Through out the movie, I noticed Y/N getting closer to me. I didn't look at her, well not directly. I looked through the corner of my eye, seeing her getting sleepy. And a few minutes later she rested her face slowly on my shoulder. I was so happy it was dark because I was bushing like crazy. Even more when I realised that she fell asleep, ON MY SHOULDER. I just ignored that the boys were there, putting my arm around her, softly touching her waist. I burned from sweetness when she snuggle her head more into my shoulder.

I've said this a millions of times, that I don't fall for girls so fast. But meeting her was just- I just felt it was 'faith'.