Chapter 13.

Y/N pov:
Running to my trailer felt like hours, even tho the trailer was really close to the set.
I ran in and shut the door, trying to controle my breathing. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale and that repeating.
After a while I heard someone opening the door. It better be Harrison or Tom, everything is better than-

Yup, Sam. He walked in and sat next to me.
'What happened in there? Are you okay?' He wrapped is arm around my shoulder and rubbed it softly.

'N-not-nothing happened.' I stutter because I still can't controle my breathing.
'Babe, you can tell me anything, cmon.' He kneeled in front of me and rested his hand on my leg.
'Im just sad.' I buried my face into my hand palms. 
'Why, what happened?' He asked.

'You're.. you're gonna leave.' I said in between some sniffs.I didn't look at him right at that moment but I felt like he was looking down, sad.
'I'm sorry. I should've talked about it with you.' He blamed it all on him. Sweet but it wasn't just his fault. We both started our relationship so we both have to figure it out together.

Sams pov:
'I just don't want you to leave.' My girlfriend cried. We only have been together for like a day but we did hang out all the time and talked a lot about ourselves. The only thing she just didn't wanna talk about was her mother. I know that she just didn't supported her.
(Supooted, supotted *American accent* supported. Sorry I had too😂)

'It's gonna be alright.' Is what only came out of my mouth. I didn't really know what to do. I've spend some time with my brothers but I was just scared to talk with Yn.
'How is this gonna be alright?' She said, facing me with puffy, red eyes, full of tears.

'We will make this long distance thing look easy, okay?' I sighed. I do actually believe that we can make it work. We can call every day, sharing our stories. I can visit her a few times.

'Mhm.' She nodded slightly as I pulled her in for a hug. It was a long hug. And with a long hug I mean like a 10 minutes hug.

Haz pov:
Yn and Sam are gone for like ages, me trying to avoid the conversation I had with Tom.

'Haz?' Tom tried to get my attention while I was turning my face all the time, staring at the door, waiting for Yn to come back.

'What would you think they're talking about?' I said, not as in a response to Tom but more like saying my thoughts.
'I don't know. But I don't think that is our business Haz.' He said, still trying to get my attention.

'So what's the deal with you anyways?' As Tom asked, I finally faced him.
This is just the conversation I tried to avoid.
'What do you mean?' I questioned.

'Maybe the fact that you're acting like a crazy, obsessed guy?' He chuckled.
'I'm not obsessed okay?' I tried to convince him, probably failed with that.

'Haz, you don't fall in love so fast or easily, w-' I cut him of, knowing he hates that.
'You're right, I don't fall in love so fast, you know me pretty well.' I said.
'What made you change your mind and fall in love with my brothers girlfriend?' Tom finished his sentence.

'First of all. When I met her, she wasn't Sams girlfriend yet...' I sighed deeply.
'So?' Tom crossed his arms, waiting for me to finishing the 'of alls'
'Second of all, you can't controle your feelings. And last of all, I'm not in love with her.' I rolled my eyes slowly and also crossed my arms like Tom did.

'Oh you for sure are in love with her. You care about her a lot, acting weirder than normal when she is around and you're constantly stare at her and smile.' Were Toms arguments. Maybe a little part of it was right. But he can't just be right.

'Whatever.' Was my only response. I couldn't deny it and I also couldn't confirm it.
I turn my head for one second, looking at the door, seeing two people walk in. One person having red puffy eyes and messed up make up.
I left my conversation with Tom and walked over to her.

Y/N pov:
After that long hug, Sam and I shared, we walked back inside. Harrison already approached us in the first second he saw us.
'Hey, are you alright?' He asked me real sweet and a little quietly, rubbing his hand over my shoulder.
I nodded and interlocked Sams and my hand together while we followed Haz back to the director and the rest of the crew.

'I am so sorry sir, it won't happen again.'
I apologized to John as we continued after my make up artist fixed my messed up make up.

The other scenes went really good. I first had to finish my crying scene, which definitely went better than my first one.

After shooting we went home, which I mean, the guys home. As we walk in, Haz and Tom walk towards the kitchen to get some water. Harry jumps on the couch, together with his twin, aka my boyfriend. They're so adorable together. I really love their twin bond.

They left me at the front door so I closed it, walking into the house by my own.

-

Today's the day..
it's been 2 days later. Now being Friday. It's too early to actually wake up but I couldn't go back to sleep. I was to nervous and sad.
(I didn't know what day it was anymore so I just picked Friday lmao)

Sam already packed his stuff before we went to bed. And yes, I spent the night there. It was my last night with my boyfriend for a while and..
I just wanted to spend every second with him until he went away.

Haz pov:
Today's the day.
Sams leaving, what means that I won't see Yn that much often anymore. I think I will only see her during shooting which is almost every day tho, but she always came over after shoots because of Sam.

Anyway, I woke up pretty early. It was about 5 am when I checked my phone. And yes, that is early.
I really wanted to go back to sleep but I just couldn't get back into it. So I decided to just get out and start the day already.
With that I don't mean starting the day like making ready as in showering and dressing up. No, I mean, putting on my sweats, getting out of my bed and drink some coffee.

And that's what I did. I went quietly out of my bed, walking into the kitchen, making a cup of coffee.
But I guess I wasn't quiet enough, because Yn came right out of Sams bedroom.
'Good morning, what are you doing up so early?'
Yn rubbed her eyes and walked towards me.
'I'm so sorry, did I wake you up?' I apologized, it was just past 5 am, isn't she supposed to sleep.

'No no you didn't wake me up. I just couldn't go back to sleep. Why are you awake?' She sat at the kitchen isle and looked at me.
'Yeah, same. Do you want some too?' I asked her, pointing at the coffee machine.
'Yeah thanks.' She smiled as I put my cup down, making one for her.