Chapter 6.

Y/N pov:
Two weeks later, finally the day that I'm going to have a meeting with my co-stars. I'm really excited and nervous. I'm the most nervous about meeting the guy who is going to play Jake, because of the storyline we have during the movie.

Waking up from the most perfect sleep, I get ready for the day. Starting with a run, getting coffee, taking a shower, chilling and then I'm finally going to the meeting.

Haz pov:
I arrive at the building, walking to the third floor, meeting the director of the movie. He leads me to a room where some of the cast members are sitting. I introduced myself to them and had a small talk. They told me which part they played in the movie, I didn't heard the role of Grace yet. So I assumed she would be later. I don't know why I'm always so nervous, meeting my coworkers. I played with my hands while listening to a guy that was supposed to play my best friend in the movie.

Then it happened. It felt like a slow-motion moment. The door opened, seeing the director walking in with the most beautiful girl. But then it hit me. That's the girl I met two weeks ago, at Starbucks. My mouth almost fell open, realizing she was probably playing Grace.

Y/N pov:
The director meets me downstairs and leads me to the room with my coworkers. He opened the door, I see so many people, guessing who is Jake.

One face that I remembered from somewhere. Yes, it was the guy at Starbucks. The one that I bumped into like two weeks ago, congratulating with my friend of being pregnant. I literally forgot about him the past few weeks, but I recognized his face immediately when I walked into the room.

There was one seat free, next to him. I sat down and greeted him with a soft 'hi'. We listened to the directors, explaining the plan for filming. We would start next week, what I think is really exciting.

I felt like the guy next to me was watching me. I turn my head to face him and give him a small smile, seeing a chuckle appear on his face. I'm not gonna lie, he was good looking.

Haz pov:
The girl sat next to me. We listened to the director and she gave me a smile what made me chuckle a little bit.

After the information we got, he left us alone to get to know each other a little bit better.
'Hii.' Her voice is really soft and gentle, the nerves to talk to her again literally running through my veins. 'Hey, again.' I think that was the most stupidest reply I've ever given a person.

Y/N pov:
I started talking to the guy next to me that I still don't know the name of. 'So you're an actor?' I asked him, knowing it was such a stupid question. He nodded yes. 'I'm Harrison by the way. Harrison Osterfield.' He said, reaching his hand out to mine. 'Nice to meet you Harrison, I'm Y/n.' I shake his hand, giving him a small smile.

'So what part are you playing?' I could hear the nervousness in his voice. 'I have the part of Grace! And y-' I got cut off by him being excited.
'That's cool! I play Jake. Guess we will work together a lot!' He grins in a cute way... what are you doing?!!! No feelings right? Just met him at Starbucks and it's a total coincidence that he got the part of my film lover. No worries.

Haz pov:
Well, I didn't see that coming. She didn't seemed the actress type for me. I also never heard of her before but I guess she also didn't about me. It's not that because I'm Tom Hollands best friend, that everybody knows me.

I was excited to work with her. I want to see what she is capable of. But now I can definitely can't get her of my mind.

We exchanged numbers to meet up another time soon to get to know each other better. Not like a date! It was just to get to know each other because we are going to work together.
-
Time travels. It's around 3 pm now, I just arrived home and I saw Tom and Harry already waiting for me to tell everything. 'I saw her again.' It just escaped my mouth, without even thinking about it.
They started to question so many things.

"What do you mean you saw her?"
"Does she play in the movie?!"
"What's her name?"
"Which part is she playing???"
"How did she look?"
"Is she single?"

I was speechless about how many questions they had. Where did I have to start?
'Okay, calm down you too. Her name is Y/n, she is an actress, playing the part of Grace-' during my explanation, I saw their smiling faces, turn into smirking faces.
'She looked fine and I don't know if she is single.'
I mumbled out the last few words. I don't really know how I feel about her. I literally saw her twice and just got to know her a little.

I told the guys it got her number and of course, they freaked out. They almost got me so far to ask her out on a date, like dinner and everything.

Y/N pov:
The day went by so fast. Harrison and I had a fun time talking and even exchanged numbers. Just so we would keep in touch about the shooting and stuff. Sitting on the couch, I get a call from my agent and best friend, Sara.

'Hey!! How did it go!' Sometimes I feel like Sara is more excited about this than I am.
'You remember I told you about that guy I met on the street a few weeks back?' I start the conversation with something that Sara loves to talk about. Boys of course! She always tries to set me up with one of hers or Cams friends. But that ain't gonna happen.
'You mean the handsome guy you bumped into at Starbucks and regretting not giving him your number for a week?' I rolled my eyes, she remembers all our conversation. She can always bring something up that I literally forgot.

Well I know I didn't forget this but I just wanted to forget about it.
'Yes that one.. but he is also an actor, playing Jake. My lover in the movie..' my awkwardness made me just silence after the last words.
'No way! What is his name?' Of course she had to know his name. 'Harrison Osterfield' I say, thinking it's a pretty cute name.

'Oh yeah, I've heard of him one time. I think he is best friends with Tom Holland, your imagination boyfriend.' She joked around, I gave a small laugh and went in in the conversation.
'Haha, you're so funny!' My sarcasm more just sounded like some desperate single lady.

'No but for real. Harrison is not that ugly!' I could hear Sara giggle on the other side of the phone.
'We do have each others numbers..' I say softly, but not to soft enough for her to not hear it.

'Yes girl!! First step to not being single anymore!' That word is just made for me. 'Single' isn't it perfect for me? I don't even have any experience with love. I didn't even did it yet.
'No no no girl, he is my coworker now. I'm not going to take risks. Besides that, we just met each other. It's just coincidence that we met before and now just popped up into each other's lifes.'
I refused to admit it was all just a coincidence. Knowing that Sara would never believe me tho.

'Mhm... say what you want. I call it faith.'