Chapter 19.

Yn pov:
Today's the day. The day that Sam is coming back. Plus the gender reveal of Cameron's and Sara's baby! I got the phone call a few days ago and have been planning it together with Harrison. But after the kiss... I asked Tom to help.

"I have to go." Tom says out of nowhere while he puts down some cups on the table. "Why?" I ask him. "Sam's coming back, I have to get him from the airport." Tom explained while I nod my head nervously.

"Hey uhm.. I know it about Haz and u. And I-" Tom started but I didn't want him to finish his sentence so I cut him off. "I didn't mean to. And yes I know,
I have to tell Sam. I just don't want to hurt him."
Seeing Tom understanding what I mean, is kind of good. I'm scared to tell him. He is such a good person, he doesn't deserve this. Doesn't deserve me.

"I know you don't want to hurt him. But you have to tell him. It's not fair to not let him know." And he was right. It isn't fair in the first place. But not telling him is even worse.

"Anyways. I got to go." Tom finished after a silence.
I nodded and hummed at him before he took off.
-
Placing the last few things, I hear the gate from the backyard open. It could be anyone. Cameron or Sara. It's their house in that case. Or it could be Tom and Sam already. Or maybe some friends already. Well, I can tell you that I was wrong about all those options.

"Am I too early?" I hear the deep voice appear after the gate closed. Of course I recognize the voice and turned around. "Not really. The rest is coming in like 10 minutes." Haz was the only one that came early. I thought he would come with Harry or something. Now I'm here alone with him.

"We should talk." We said in sync. After what I said yesterday he seemed really upset and he left immediately. But what does he want to talk about?
"You can go first if you want." Harrison said after a small chuckle.

"I uhm.. Sam is coming back today, Tom is picking him up from the airport. And I'm gonna tell him... I'm gonna tell him I love him and that I'm happy he is back for a while." And yes.. I do have to tell him about the kiss. But maybe today isn't the day to tell him.

Harrison nodded slightly while looking at his feet and the grass he was standing on.
"What did you wanted to talk about?" I asked him as he looked up.

"Oh I just.. I wanted to say thank you for letting me borrow these clothes. Here.." Handed over the clothes from my brother that I let him borrow yesterday. A smile appears on his face. Just a fake smile.

"Oh okay. Yeah uhm your welcome." I smiled at him before an actual real smile appeared on his face too. Our eye contact was long. But of course it got cut off by Cam and Sara.

"Wow!! This looks amazing!!" I loved Sara's reaction about this. She walked passed everything we had put up in their backyard. Cameron came to greet us. "Hey Haz! You're early. Nice that you're here!" He said enthusiastically while giving him a soft pad on his back.

"Hey Cam, here.. Haz borrowed some clothes if you that were still at my place yesterday." I said before explaining why he borrowed them.
-
About an hour later, all the guests came over. And the next second, Tom walked in with Sam behind him.

I saw Harrison standing at the back of the backyard, staring at happy Sam coming in. But I decided to ignore it and just go up to him and give him a hug to give him a warm welcome back.

"Hey!! How are you!" I said when I approach both of them and give Sam a hug. "I'm great!! It's nice to be back again, I missed you." Sam hugged me even tighter and gave a small kiss on my cheek.

"I'm going to Harrison and Harry." Tom said as he walked away quickly. And as I turn around to walk aside Sam, I see Harrison looking away fast, but not fast enough for me to not notice it.

I let Sam greet all kinds of people before we would start the reveal.
-
"Sam.. I have to tell you something." I turned to face him in front of the kitchen counter. He never really thought this would get a serious conversation so he kept smiling. "Okay what is it?" He said, leaning in a bit to put his hands on my waist.

"I uhm.." I started doubting. Not knowing what to say anymore. "Yn cmon." Sara got me away just in time. It was time for the reveal.

"I'm sorry." I excused myself. Avoiding the conversation. Walking into the backyard with Sam following me. As almost every gender reveal, we had balloons and then Tom and Haz are holding confetti guns.

"Hii everyone!!" I started as soon as I stood in front of the whole group in the backyard.

"The gender reveal of Sara's and Cams baby! I all asked you to wear the color of the gender you think it's going to be. Of course I'm wearing white because I know it already but I see a lot of blue and pink. The plan is to let Sara and Cameron stand here together with each a balloon and a toothpick. And in the background Tom and Harrison will stand with the confetti guns. In both of them will be the color of the gender obviously. So Sara and Cam, come here and hold these." As they joined me, I handed them over the balloons and toothpicks.

"I'm nervous!" Sara whispered, but hard enough for everyone to hear it. Everyone started laughing a bit.
"Okay everyone. Let's count from 5 to 1." I started with excitement.

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1..." we all started to countdown in sync. And as 'one' fell, Sara and Cam pricked into their balloons and the confetti came down on the grass.

Everyone started cheering by seeing the color of the gender. Sara started crying which made me cry a bit. "I told you!!" Sara said convinced to Cameron. Sara had a lot of feelings about the gender. It was all the time changing between boy or girl but the last choice she had which she made yesterday was correct.

And now that it has been revealed it seemed much more real to me. Besides that Sara her belly is growing. But the fact that I'm going to become an aunt and my best friend a mom, is just unbelievable. I always imagined how it would be, being an aunt. And now that it's not so far away anymore, I'm just too hyped for it.

"I guess you were right." Sam comes closer to me as he started. "Yeah I guess I just have a great forethought." I giggled a bit.

"It's just so weird that they're gonna have a little..."