Chapter 10.

Y/N pov:
It's the day before filming. The day before I will be really really busy, not able to hang out with Sam that much. So today, we will spend the whole day together.

Maybe this sounds a little vague. I told you we met each other, but what happened next?
Since we met each other, which is almost a week ago, we hung out most of the time. The only thing that's bothering me is that he didn't tell anything about his family. It feels like I remember him from something, but I don't know from what.

Sam texted me today, asking to get lunch together. Of course I said yes and he picked me up after two hours.

I wore blue jeans and a beige sweater, curled my hair and put on a light make up look, just to cover the dark spots under my eyes.

Sams pov:
I was about to leave the house, but I got stopped by my twin brother.
'Where are you going?' Harry asked and stands in front of the door. 'Aahaa! You are going to that girl again, aren't you?' Harry could literally read my face, that's what my twin brother can. He knows everything even if I don't tell him.

'Did I just hear the word 'girl'?' Harrison stepped into the conversation, where did he come from?

I'm about to ring the doorbell at the house of the girl that I haven't met that long ago, but the girl that I already like. She is spontaneous and sweet, her style is just a bonus.
I noticed that she is really open and that I've been really closed about my family. But that's what you have to be careful with.

She opens the door and appeared in a cute comfy outfit. What I said, her style is beautiful. We drive to a cafe where we got waffles and something to drink.

'So when were you gonna start filming again?' I ask while she puts a small bit of her waffle in her mouth. She chewed faster to answer my questions.
'Mmm.. tomorrow.' She said as soon as she swallowed her food.
'Maybe I'll drop by.. if you want to.' Looking down at my glass of water, grabbing it and taking a small sip. She nodded in excitement and smiled at me.

We walked outside to my car. 'You know, we have been having fun for the last couple of days, right?' She looks nervous but happy. I love it when she smiles, it's just so heart warming.
I hummed at her, so she could continue.
'I just wanted to know why you haven't really been open to me about your family.' Y/n looked at the ground. I know this was coming, I didn't want her to feel like I didn't care about her or something.

I stepped closer to her, grabbing her arms softly.
'I really enjoy being with you, y/n.' I said getting closer and closer, until we were just inches away from each other. I felt her warm breath against my lips. Cupping my hand on her cheek, bringing her closer to me until I touched her soft, little, pink lips.

Y/N pov:
I didn't see that coming. I wasn't prepared or anything. Omg, what if my breath was bad, what if I'm bad at kissing, I'm overthinking too much. But I can't help it. But.. it was.. nice. Sam was gentle, touching my cheek while rubbing his thumb over my cheek softly. Did I just felt thousands of butterflies in my stomach. I never felt this feeling, maybe also because I never really kissed anyone before or even liked anyone in that way.

We pull away after a while. I try to hide my blushing face but he fills up my head with his index finger under my chin. I saw how much he smiled and blushed, was this really happening?

'If you want you can meet the family members I'm staying with?' He asked out of nowhere, but making me excited. I nod as we step into his car. Driving and driving. I've been here more often, was this just a coincidence or something?

As we arrive, I unbuckled my seatbelt and hopped out of the car, waiting for Sam to join me to walk together inside.

'I'm staying with two of my brothers and a really good friend.' That made me very very nervous because it made me think if Haz and his friends. Also because we were at the exact same spot, or maybe it just looked like it but I was sure it was the place where I've been before.

He opened the front door, showing me the living room where I already have been a few times.
We sat on the couch after Sam got us some water. It was weird, I didn't saw anyone else here, it was just Sam and I.

'So Y/n..' Sam started talking nervously, playing with his hands.
'What you already said we had fun those couple days, and we.. well.. we kissed just like 20 minutes ago..'
he stopped talking for a second, trying to figure out what he was going to say next.
'I really like you and it's nice to hang out with you.' He finally looks me in the eyes, giving me a shy smile.
'Yes I also like to hang out with you and that kiss was amazing by the way..' that last came out without even realizing. But it seemed that he liked what I said. Because he grabbed one of my hands and looked me deep in the eyes just to ask or say something.

'Do you wanna be my.. girlfriend?' As soon as he says the last word, I start to blush like crazy. I was already blushing but now I just looked like a strawberry. I nodded happy and excited. This question was something that I've never heard before and that I was surprised of hearing today.

You will think, ugh Sam and you literally just met a week ago. And I thought you were into Haz.
Well then you sound exactly like my best friend Sara. But you know what, I don't care.

First of all Harrison and I are working together. Not yet tho.. but we start tomorrow so we have to be professional. Besides, Haz and I don't have anything in common. Well, just that we are both actors and stuff. But I don't see what we have much more in common.

Sam makes me feel happy. That's why I said, well nodded yes to his proposal. I can't believe he is my first ever boyfriend..
it's even weird to say the word 'boyfriend'. But I was happy and I couldn't wait to tell my best friend and my brother.
But what I wanted to say...

That's when it happened...

After I nodded, I pulled him in for a sweet kiss, our second kiss ever, I turned more towards him as he placed one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. Before touching each other's lips...

We got cut off by the front door. We both jumped up from the couch because we were literally shocked by the loud noise of the front door.

Seeing one of the boys appear in the doorframe, looking all confused, saying not a word.
'Hey Y/n, what're doing here?' Tom broke the silence by reacting happy about my appearance in their apartment. I faced Sam, blushing as he interlocked our fingers, giving me a warm smile.

'Well, I was just uhm. Hangin out with my boyfriend..' As soon as I said that, two other boys appeared in the doorframe, with on their hands a few bags of groceries. Well they were on their hands. Haz jaw dropped as I said the last word, letting go of the bags he had in his hands..