Ciaran

I don't know why I left. I should have stayed at Jolie's house. Now I really feel like an asshole. I should go back.

"Hey, bro!" Of course someone has to call for me.

"Joel, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"You left so suddenly, I was making sure you were good."

"I'm fine. You can go now."

"I think we need to talk."

"We don't have shit to talk about. I get it. You're perfect. You're the golden child of my father when you aren't even blood! Every little thing I do, he's up my ass. You could shoot him in the fucking leg and would think you just saved the fucking world. I don't work for a weekend and he takes all my money? Drops me from his missions? How is that fair? In two weeks I turn eighteen and I'm not being inducted because he's too busy showing his fingers up your ass, making you his puppet."

"How you tried talking to him? If you ask him to let you prove yourself, I guarantee he would give you something so you can prove yourself."

I laugh before my eyes darken before him. "Maybe he will let me torture you for being a fucking saint."

"I knew you were jealous. I didn't think it was this bad."

"I'm not jealous of you."

"Oh yeah? You're mad that I have your dad's approval, that Jolie kissed me-"

"You may have kissed her, but she will be mine. Go ahead and try your shit. She is and will always be mine. If you ever get her under you in bed, remember who she's thinking about because it sure as hell won't be you."

Never in a million years did I think I would despise my best friend. I also didn't think my dad would be an asshat over this mafia shit.

This weekend was a fucking dream. Not only did Jolie and I fuck under her blacklight three times, she made work bearable. I had snuck into a supply closest with Jolie on her break.

"You know, sneaking around with you is fucking hot."

"This is the only time we snuck around. It's not like we have been doing this for three months."

"No, but think about this. We go to school, act like we are enemies to the public. But really we are going to each other's place and hate fucking each other out of our minds"

"So romantic."

I push Jolie up against the washer. I turn her around and bend her over. Jolie spreads her legs wider for me. I shove my dick inside her without giving her a heads up. She moans, standing her body up to lean against my chest. One of Jolie's hands stays on the washer and the other one wraps around my neck. My hand goes to her clit to give her more pleasure and the other wraps over her mouth to keep her from screaming.

Jolie in a stripper outfit is hotter than I thought it would be. It's like having my own personal stripper.

One of my fingers finds the inside of her mouth. Jolie instinctively sucks on it. I roll my eyes to the back of my head and let out a small moan of pleasure. Everything she does is fucking hot. I don't know how I was with Chloe this long because clearly I was missing out.

We both climax at the same time, our bodies shaking from orgasm simultaneously. We clean up and I steal a kiss before going back to work.

Now here I am, back in fucking class. Learning about the Pacific Ocean. Or is the teacher talking about the Atlantic? I bet it would fun to fuck Jolie on the beach. I should take her on vacation.