Monica: Adi.. Look at your family.. They are treating me so badly.. Edhuvum pesa mattiya???

Adi: Monica.. Get out...

Monica: Adi...

Adi: Don't make me repeat...

Monica: I'll prove that my child is yours.. Then I'll enter this palace with all the rights...

That day will come..

She left the palace with those words...

Adi bowed his head down..

Empress asked Eeshwar to leave the office..

Adi: Grandmother, Father...

Everything is my fault.. I brought this upon everyone.. I will prove that child is not my child..

Empress looked at her grandson and then asked him to come closer... She hugged him...

Empress: My dear King... You don't need to apologize.. We know you didn't do anything.. We believe you, Adi...

Mahadev: My son... We questioned you on that day.. Because we were worried about you.. We always believed you..

Empress nodded her head...

Empress: But you need to apologize to one person..

Adi looked at her..

Empress: Little brat.. Her face didn't look good when she left.. She is standing by you... She is pestered by these reporters everyday.. Prerna is accompanying her everywhere to keep her safe..

She didn't tell you anything because she doesn't want you to worry. Take good care of her..

It was our luck that she got married into our family.. Cherish her Adi.. That is my only request from you...

Adi nodded his head and left the office...

As he reached his chamber, he heard a voice from inside...

Prerna: Why do you look so dull??? Naan dhaan avale adichiten le.. Ava mattum pregnant ah illa, konnuruppen.. Kozhuppu.. Enga vandhu Enna pandra paathiya??

Suhasini: Nee yean avale adiche???

Prerna: Pinna paathutu iruppangala??

Suhasini: Naalaiku edhachi aana Enna aaguradhu??

Prerna: you don't worry.. Nobody can touch me.. Adhaiyum thaandi yaarachi vandha Eeshwar konnuruvan... And nee Eppo ivlo soft aana???

Nee romba maaritte... Your fist acts faster than your brain in olden days.. Nowadays you think 100 times and then act..

Suhasini just smiled..

Prerna: Oh future queen nu apdiya???

Suhasin: my every action is being watched by million eyes... Naan sirichalum morachalum ellame gavanikranga.. so naan romba careful ah irukkanum le??

Or else, Adi ku dhaan Kashtam...

Prerna: I know.. I know... But please be happy...

Your face is so dull these days...

Suhasini: I'll be fine...

They heard some noise and looked at the door.. Adi entered the chamber..

Prerna: Sari naan varen... Good night..

Good night brother-in-law...

He nodded his head..