Chapter 2

Rey was suspicious of Matt. He awfully sounded like Ben, but she couldn't really tell, since she could always sense his presence, because, obviously, this is Ren's destroyer.

She wondered why she didn't see Ben yet... Probably because she usually worked next to the cafeteria, and she assumed that he ate in his chambers, or maybe even at the throne room.

As much as she didn't want to admit it, she missed Ben, she really did. She never got the chance to thank him, because he risked his life to save her from Snoke. She also felt guilty... She left him, she abandoned him, the way that she swore she wouldn't do to anyone... She did the very thing she said she wouldn't do... She became the very thing that she swore to destroy.

"How's the food?" Matt asked Rey, snapping her out of her thoughts. "I mean, it's not the best, the supreme leader probably gets better food, but still."

"If the supreme leader gets better food than this, he gets luxury! This food is amazing!" She exclaimed.

Matt chuckled. "You really know how to appreciate the small thing in life, don't you? What planet did you grow up on?"

This question caught Rey off-guard. She couldn't say that she's from Jakku, since she was known all around the galaxy as 'the scavenger from Jakku that beat Kylo Ren in a lightsaber and the last Jedi'... If she said that she was from Jakku, Matt would know that Sky is actually Rey, so she answered: "Tatooine."

------------------

So she was from Tatooine. His grandfather, as well as his uncle, were from Tatooine as well, but Ren's suspicion grew. Rey was from a desert planet too, and the dots are adding up... Or maybe it's just coincidence?

"Sky, Matt, go next to the generals' meeting room, there's a problem there, fix it." Lina told them as she appeared out of nowhere.

"Yes ma'am." Both Sky and Ren said, and walked towards the generals' meeting room.

"Oh, I see what's going on in here." Sky said as they looked at a bunch of random wires inside of a little room-like space.

Before Ren could say anything, Sky crawled on her back into the room, and started examining the wires.

"Pass me that yellow tape." She commanded, and reached her hand towards him, waiting for him to give her the yellow tape.

He looked at the tool box, and handed her the yellow tape once he found it.

She started taping some things together, and about a minute later, she reached her hand towards him again. "Can you give me-"

Ren cut her off by giving her a wire-cutter. She looked at her hand, and then back at him. "Thanks... How did you know I needed that?"

He thought about what he should he tell her... Obviously he couldn't tell her that he used to repair the Millennium Falcon with Han Solo, but he thought that she thought that he worked as a radar technician for a while. "I'm not that bad at my work, you know."

Sky shrugged. "Never said you were."

"I swear, if Ren is late to this meeting, I will personally kill him." They heard Hux's voice said.

The meeting! Ren mentally slapped himself. He completely forgot about the meeting. He guessed that he probably enjoyed Sky's company.

"I, uhhh, I have to use the refresher." He said as he stood up.

"It's fine. Don't feel rushed or anything, I have things under control." She replied.

He stood up, and quickly walked towards his chambers. Sky was kinder than everyone else in the First Order. Usually, if he had to go somewhere while he was working with someone, they would yell at him, but Sky didn't rush him, she let him take his time.

As he arrived at his chambers, he changed his uniform to his usual black attire, took off his blond wig, letting his black locks free, uncovered his scar, and took off his glasses.

He started walking back to the meeting room, and his gaze softened as he saw Sky messing with some wires. He noticed that she switched her regular glasses to safety glasses. She groaned as a little electrical spark hit her palm.

Ren felt a weird feeling as he saw her get hurt, he felt the same feeling he felt when Snoke tortured Rey, and he couldn't watch her get hurt, so he took off his gloves and kneeled down beside her.

"Try working with these," He told her as he handed her his gloves. "They're shock-proof."

Sky looked at him, shocked. He assumed that she didn't expect Kylo Ren to care about his workers... Well, he didn't, but he cared about her.

"T-thank you, sir." She stuttered.

Ren nodded and continued walking, but then he stopped before he entered the room. "Call me Ben."

"Yes sir- I mean, Ben." She smiled.

He liked this one. He thought that it was suiting if she called him Ben, because he did enjoy it when Rey called him Ben... Not 'Kylo Ren', not 'monster', not 'you', just Ben. His real name, the name that he was born with.

------------------

So there he was. Ben Solo in the flash.

Rey wondered if he knew that she, well, Rey, was Sky... He was kind to her, like he was back at the throne room.

Ben Solo is there and he knows it. He's well aware that Ben is there, and he's embracing the light. Slowly, but surely.

She tried to think why did he tell her to call him Ben... He told her himself a while ago the Ben Solo is dead...

Maybe he is dead, just not entirely...