𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟹.

Zacznij od początku

I moved my tongue on my teeth not feeling my braces. I felt better than earlier or whenever.

I had a cast on my arm. and I could move my fingers my toes. my leg. I was so glad.

The girl got up walking near I was very afraid.

"I know what happened to you

"I know what happened to you." she said.

"who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Von's cousin." She spoked.

"I don't think you do." I said.

"I do, she pushed you out a window." she said.

"where is she did she get arrested. did people know it was her. where is she." I said worried.

"yo relax , she ain't gon fuck wit chu no more." She said.

I huffed after calming down. "Was she ya friend?" She asked.

I nodded. "My bestfriend."

"She file as fuck , I seen the whole interaction though. When you got pushed everything. My phone had fell out my hand from how shocked I was. It cracked and it broke. The shit was crazy you looked dead girl. But to be honest I just feel like you should take some time away from the city. Like book a flight type shit" She said.

"Your right but, I need to talk to Von expeditiously." I said.

"He been up the whole three days trying to make sure you straight. Ain't no tellin when that man gon wake up." She said.

"3 days? How is that I feel like I just came here." I said.

"Nah boo, you been in here for a li minute." She told me.

"Damn I just wanna beat her ass badly now." I said.

"I would've felt the same way too especially if you was my bestfriend she ain't right." She said.

"I wish i seen it sooner." I said shaking my head.

"Shit , I gotta go. If you need me my number right here and your belongings over there in that li bag I don't advise you to try to get up so just wake Von up or signal a nurse. I gotta go handle something." She said as she rushed out after looking at her Apple Watch.

The whole time I just stared at Von. I could confront him. But if I don't he's going to wonder why Aubree pushed me out the window.

But that was unfair. I don't know I just wanna know the truth. And the whole truth.

I closed my eyes because I couldn't do nothing else so I just took me another nap. I was still kind of soren so I knew it would help.

__

I woke up from the feeling of being touched on my face. Like somebody was rubbing on my cheek. My eyes fluttered a little bit and I woke up seeing Von looking at me & standing over me.

His thumb rubbed across my lips. Making me just stare at him in his eyes. He was such a devil but I couldn't break away from his hell.

"why'd you do it." I said. He knew exactly what I was talking about. Not a sense of shock came onto his face.

"Cus I just wanted you all to myself." He spoke.

"Would've he cheated on me, would've he broke up with me. You don't know what could've happened I could have been yours. You didn't have to take his life." I said.

"I had to do what I had to do. I was beefing with his peoples to anyway so it won't all cus of you." He said.

"He was still young he ain't live life he ain't make it out." I said.

"Don't tell me you wish that nigga was here." He said.

"I-" I said fighting my words.

He nodded slowly. Ready to turn away and collect his belongings.

I grabbed onto his hand. "Stop don't leave me in here , your sister betrayed me. She pushed me out the window all because I wanted to confront you about this situation." I said.

"I already kno. That's why I already packed my shit up in that house. Cus she won't gon back door me. And Durk cut her off." He said.

"So is she locked up?" I said.

"Naw she some where hiding cause she know she was dead wrong but you ain't got shit to worry bout cus I'll kill her if she ever try some shit." He said.

"Von that's a bit too far. I'd just like if she got locked up so she could see how wrong she was." I said.

"That's gon come as time go by just be patient." He said.

"Okay. I'm still mad that you killed him." I said.

"You lucky you already laying in the hospital cause if it won't for this I'll have you inna headlock." He spoke.

"Oh I see you ain't change not one bit." I said shaking my head.

I seen this male doctor come inside. "Woah! Look who's awake." He said.

I smiled. "Yep." I said.

"So , for starters your healing pretty well. When you came here you were pronounced dead. After many chest compressions with our working machine you came back alive and well. Glad to see your doing well Alani. Anywho you had a broken arm some bones were sprained. The side of your mouth was hooked onto your braces meaning your braces had to be fully removed. Some trauma to the brain. And some cuts and bruises. You came very lucky Alani. Continue taking this medication and you'll be out before you know it." He said winking after he left out.

Von grilled him the whole time as he spoke to me.

"He too happy to see you , and then he winked to I woulda blicked his ass right then if I had it on me." He said.

"Von shut up he just doin his job." I said.

"Job my ass. The job ain't say wink. Wit his li gay ass." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Can you help me use the bathroom." I said.

"Yea , ain wiping yo pussy or nun like that." He said.

"So you can lick it but you can't wipe it? That's crazy." I said.

"Shut the fuck up you kno I'm just fuckin witchu." He said.

"But nah I can wipe myself you won't fuck up my PH." I said. Slowly moving and he helping.

He helped me get the bed and I limped while he held me. "Hold me right I feel like ima fall." I said.

"Girl yeen goin no where." He said holding me tightly.

I pushed the machine with me into the bathroom while von helped me sit on it. I was naked under the gown so.

I grabbed the toilet paper wiping front to back until I felt like I was dry enough. I fleshed the toilet then. Went over to the sink to look at myself.

"Damn I look crazy." I said.

Von came behind me pressing his body up against me. I touched my hair abit.

"Alani." He said. "Hm?" I said.

"Look at me right quick." He said.

I turned around and we were now face to face super close.

"I luh you." He said straight faced looking me into my eyes.

"I love you too Von." I said.

__

𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

~
𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟺.