"Jordyn, girl...what are you doing here?" He asked me in the same kind of tone before bending down to pick up the stuff I dropped.

"Umm, I work here. What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Damn, that makes sense." He chuckled while nodding, then he handed the folder back to me.

"What do you mean?"

"They asked me to help with Diamonds case, told me a lot of my work was gonna be needed down here. Im here to pick the files up." He explained. "Heard you was the number one suspect."

"Yeah, which ion know why, shit is irritating." I kicked my feet.

"Well if you ask me, so far they ain't got shit on you. And since I know you didn't do that shit they won't find nothing on you." He shrugged.

Which was true. I honestly in all reality had nothing to worry about. "Shit, you right about that." I agreed. "We'll hit me up boy, don't be a stranger." I told him.

"I definitely won't, I guess because they making such a big deal out of shawties case, I forgot you moved out here." He stated.

"It's fine, but yeah whenever your free go ahead and give your friend a call." I laughed.  "I got to go, good luck on the case I guess." I have a faint smile.

"It was good seeing you again." He smiled before biting his lips and looking me up and down.

"You too D." I nodded. "Ok bye." I started to walk off.

"Bye Jordyn." I heard him say.

I need a break. I'm tired of hearing about this damn case. I could care less how the girl died truthfully.

Chris

"Aye boy, what you doing out here man?" I asked my music producer Quan as I approached the hallway of the studio

"Waiting for you dude." He laughed before dapping me up.

"That's wassup, we'll shit y'all ready?" I questioned.

"Yeah, go ahead get set up in room 3 right there and I'll be right in and we can get started." He told me.

"Bet." I nodded and made my way to the room. Once I walked in I was completely caught off guard. "What the fu-come on now man." I smacked my lips as I covered my eyes.

"Shit." Rita said hopping up.

These bitches bumping coochie is cool or whatever, but in my favorite recording room is fucking outta pocket. "Chris damn your early." I heard Robyn chuckle.