"Shit my bad, my meeting was out the way and traffic ain't make it no better." He laughed, hugging her back before pulling away.

"You good, you're lucky Zaierra is my favorite student." She smiled.

"Oh hey you must be Maria, I've heard a lot about you. Good to finally meet you." He looked at me and put his hand out.

Oh wait this is for real? "Y-you're Chris B-B" No way was I fucking stuttering. I've been waiting for this moment for too long, and I'm fucking stuttering. I just stopped talking.

"Excuse my sister she's a little special." Marie told him brushing me off.

"Um okay." He nodded taking his hand back.

I didn't even shake his hand, fuck me!
"Ready!" Zae cheered running back into his arms. "Bye bye." She waved to us as they walked out and we waved back.

"Ight then, nice metting you again." He said before walking out.

"Well that was awkward." Marie chuckled.

I just know I'm going looney, no bugs bunny. Why wouldn't Jordyn's mention the father of her child being Chris Brown? We could've been had a shot or something. This isn't sitting right with me at all.

Plus who was that nigga I met?

Jordyn

"And here are the last of the files I need you to look through

"And here are the last of the files I need you to look through." My boss said handing me all the work I needed. From everyone finding out about Chris and I to me being a person of interest in a homicide case I was too close to losing my job. What would've been the point of school if I'm not going to use any of my credentials.

"Okay."  I smiling gathering it all up before standing to my feet.

"Now how are you doing?" She asked sincerely.

"I can't complain." I told her truthfully.

Between knowing the police are looking at me in a homicide case, Chris having a so called side piece, Rihanna, and Rita for some reason, making indirect tweets about me, and having cameras following me almost everywhere I go almost everyday. I would say I'm handling it all pretty well.

"Again, I'm sorry I had to move you to working at home, but with everything you were going through I thought it might be the best option." He apologized.

"Mr. Smith you do not have to keep apologizing, you did the right thing and I'm perfectly fine working from home. It's so much easier right now."

"I'm glad." He smiled.  "I'll see you later Ms. Miles." He waved me off.

"Goodbye." I said before walking out of his office and closing the door behind me. I was walking heading out when someone walked into me from a different direction causing all three folders of paperwork to fall out of my hand. I was about to get mad when I looked up to see the one and only. "De-Derrick?" I spoke in a shocked tone.