Chapter 1

-Edited on 13/2/2013-

Chapter 1.

''CUT IT OUT!'' Cole shrieked, he always hated the rough moves I gave him. Which includes, really hard back slapping. I love seeing him in pain. (evil laughs) 

''That's my way of greeting you, my dear. So, HEY BOY!'' I greeted, saying the last two words a little too loud, but I don't give a damn so who cares.

"Hey yourself." Cole gave me a sour look. As he now turned his back towards me, ready to walk away.

I grabbed on whatever string his bagpack has and pulled him back, making him stumble. 

"Cassie! Stop it man!" Cole exclaimed while struggling, trying to lose my grip on his backpack. Fat chance.

''You know you can't run away from me." I spun him around, forcing him to see the big smirk that was already placed on my lips. 

''Give me a break, Case!'' 

Okay, now let us take a moment to breath in and out because I honestly hate that name, 'Case'. Ugh, just plain thinking about it makes me wanna...no, I don't wanna throw up but I just hate it okay? Have you ever heard of iPhone cases or whatever phone cases and shit? Yeah, it feels like I'm one of those. I don't wanna.... you know, protect phones, do I?

Yeah, it'll be total fun to be protecting a phone.

''Don't call me that.'' I said, grumpily. 

''Oh Caaaaaaaaase. Babe, you know deep down in your heart, you love that name as much as you love me.'' He said, smiling of satisfaction at what he had just said.

''No I don't. Who would love, or even like, a guy like you!'' I said sarcastically, I do love him, after all, he is my best friend, isn't he? 

''You... you had hurt my weak heart!'' A fake hurt look on his face, I wonder why he never joined drama, he would be the main actress. 

 ''Like I care?'' I rolled my eyes. 

''Of course you do! You can't resist my hotness.'' He smirked at me, but the only thought that came to mind was.. 

Big confession: 

COLEISACTUALLYKINDAHOTOKAY.

Really, just look at those six packs whenever we go swimming together, he would only wear a bottom so you know, you can see his torso.

Oh my God, what the heck am I doing here talking about how hot my best friend is. That's just... plain wrong. 

''Oh Cassie. Stop thinking how hot and muscular I am. I can't take it.'' He chuckled, I am about five seconds away from smacking that face of his. 

''You know, you should really keep your mouth shut.'' I said bluntly. 

''Why?! You know you won't survive without talking to me.'' Once again, he smirked at me. What's with people smirking nowadays?! Okay, I only smirk when it's neccesary. 

''Of course I ca-'' 

I paused.

And there he was, standing a few meters away from me.