Chapter 11 - Night of The Fair

Start from the beginning

"Oh, so over by the mechanical parts then?"

"Will you stop that‽" (Y/n) yelled.

°~•♪♥AFTER (Y/n) FINALLY FOUND SOMEWHERE TO PUT HER SONG BOOK♥♪•~°

(Y/n) walked onto the small stage at the fair and just started singing her most recent song.

(these are gonna be Melanie Martinez songs bc I luv her so shut it)

(Y/n) held the microphone and sang as the music started.

((OH COME ON, THEY'RE AT THE FAIR, IT FITS

After (Y/n) was done singing, she put the microphone back on the stand and walked offstage feeling like a nervous wreck. Singing in front of people made her feel like fainting. That was her number one fear.

"Damn, you sing good." Jacob said.

"Heh, thanks." (Y/n) smiled shyly.

"Why don't you put on shows and stuff?" Jacob asked.

"Eh... I'm too scared to.." (Y/n) said.

"Understandable." Jacob said as he finished up testing rides. "Alright, the fair is open!"

All the rides lit up, glowing and being activated all at once.

"I'll be back in a little bit!" (Y/n) said as she went to go get PAL.

But right as (Y/n) reached the exit gates of the fair, she saw PAL. But PAL wasn't alone. She was with... Friends? Friends maybe? One was really tall and thicc- Two C's -and the other was a shorter bot that appeared to have a human form. He had brilliant blue eyes and glasses.

((I don't own these artworks, credit to the original owners

PAL saw (Y/n) and excused herself from her and her friends' conversation to go say hello.
"Oh, hey (Y/n)."

"Hey! Who are...?" (Y/n) tailed off, referencing PAL's friends.

"Oh, allow me to introduce you to them!" PAL said happily as she grabbed (Y/n)'s hand, practically dragging the poor introvert into their friend circle.

((Yes I'm introverted and would panik

"This is GLaDOS-" PAL pointed to the tall lady. "-and this is Wheatley." PAL smiled.

" PAL smiled