Summer 2011: Are you tired of me yet?

Regulus and James woke up around 12 that morning and got ready to head to the hospital.

Regulus had felt down all morning and when they were in the car waiting to go in James realized this. "You okay love?" Regulus shook his head looking down and his rings on his fingers. "Whats wrong? I thought you were excited."

"It's just.... Idk. It sucks that I have to have surgery to be a "boy." I've always been a boy and it's just annoying that I feel like everyone treated me specially because my body didn't match my gender or something. I don't even have parents that support me! It just sucks and I wish it was different."

"Reg..." James pulled him into a hug as a few tears escaped the blacks eyes. "I'm sorry you feel that way. I never intentionally did that and I wish you had parents that support you, I really do. I'm proud of you for sticking up for yourself for 10 years."

"It's fine I guess. I'm sorry i'm not perfect. You could have done so much better than me James. I-."

"Regulus stop." James stated and Regulus looked up at him. "I love you and yes, you aren't perfect, but no one is. I certainly are not perfect, neither is Barty, Regulus, or even Pandora. What matters is how you are at the heart. You are the bravest, kindest, and the most handsome boy I have ever met so please don't talk bad about yourself."

Regulus blushed and smiled at his boyfriend. "Thanks James. How do you always know what to say to make someone feel better."

"It's a family thing." He shrugged. He then held out his hand to Regulus. "Shall we go inside now before we are late to your surgery."

"We shall." Regulus smiled taking James's hand in his.

***

It had been 2 weeks since his surgery. Regulus had taken off his last band practices so he could heal properly and get used to his new body. When he walked into the studio there was balloons and a banner that read 'regulus has a dick now' that was clearly Barty's handwriting and another that read 'congrats reggie' that was most likely written by Pandora.

"What are you all doing here?" He said looking at the 7 extra people.

"Rehearsing for the final song. The one Marlene wrote. We are all coming in at the end." Dorcas answered.

"Oh yeah did you hear Pandora's got a boyfriend." Barty smirked.

"I do not! He's my friend Bartimus." Pandora sassed hitting him on the shoulder.

"Sure Lestrange."

"He isn't!"

"GUYS!" Lily yelled. "Let's to forget about the two reasons we are here. Congrats Reg!"

"Oh yeah how's your new body Regulus?" Sirius asked his brother.

"Really fucking weird, but i'm happy."

"That's good. Now let's get this rehearsal started."