Highschool: Fight and Break up

⚠️TW: SLIGHT SEXUAL @SSUALT⚠️

Regulus was on his 2nd can of pringles when Sirius came barging into his room and grabbed his can. "What the fuck dude."

"Stop being lazy just because it's the weekend. 1. you have a photoshoot at 6:00, 2. we have to go to the park with everyone today, and 3. no more pringles! This is your 2nd can today."

He groaned and sighed. "I hate my life."

"Don't we all."

***

"Finally." Barty sighed when we got there. Killian almost immediately started walking over to Regulus. "Shit before demon over there gets here. This girl commented that she had a boy best friend that likes her. Maybe you should start talking to him."

"I'm not doing that. They are probably trying to set me up because I'm kind of famous."

"Ugh, you are boring. He is probably hot. Well, I have to make a TikTok so people don't think I'm dead. Good luck with demon." He said quickly walking away.

"Hi Kil," Regulus replied nervously.

"Hey Black." He smirked sitting down next to Regulus and moving his hand to the boys' thighs. 

Regulus slapped his hand away. "I'm not in the mood right now Killian." He began to stand up when Killian grabbed his wrist and squeezed it.

"No." He said.

"Please stop I-." Killian smashed their lips together,  but Regulus didn't kiss back. He was trying to get Killian off him, but couldn't.

What they were unaware of was that the Hogwarts kids were at that same park and Remus Lupin and Mary Macdonald were watching the interaction. When they saw Regulus wasn't kissing him back and needed help they jumped out of their seats quickly running over to help.

"What's happening?" A confused James asked who somehow didn't realize Regulus and his friends were across the park.

They didn't respond and Remus yelled. "GET THE FUCK OFF HIM YOU SHIT HEAD."

Their friends all had different reactions to this situation. Lily gasped, James froze and went wide-eyed, Emmeline also froze, and Peter slowed his eating down and gulped. Regulus's friends quickly stopped what they were doing after hearing Remus scream and James and the rest of his friends ran over.

"WHAT THE HELL," Sirius yelled pushing Killian on the floor.

"Guys you have got this situation wrong. We are dating." Killian stuttered out shakily.

"So what! You could clearly tell that he was uncomfortable and when he tried to walk away from you! You pulled him into a fucking kiss and started touching him without his consent!" Mary corrected.

"I don't know who the fuck you are, but you are right!" Sirius yelled.

"You fucking creep!" Marlene yelled looking like she was going to cry. She and Regulus were really close and this was breaking their heart to see.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Regulus exclaimed making everyone look at him. "Killian stand up."

Barty mouthed 'don't mess this up to him. Killian quickly stood up. "Thank-."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. Why didn't you stop! I told you I wasn't in the mood."

"I didn't do anything!"

"YES, YOU DID MALFOY. I TOLD YOU TO STOP AND YOU DIDN'T. Y- you always fucking do this."

"Come on you are being sensitive," Killian smirked stifling a laugh.

"I'm not! You are being a dick!"

"I'm just going to sit back and watch this well reading my book, but GO REGULUS! TELL THAT BITCH WHO THE REAL KING IS!" Pandora yelled the last part.

Killian put his hand on Regulus's shoulder. "DON'T TOUCH ME."

"Come on Reg. Let's forget this happened and go to my room."

"What the fuck! Um no sir I'm not letting you do that. Respect him! They don't deserve you, actually in fact no one does." Lily stated.

"Come on Reg you know you love me." He smirked wrapping his arms around the boy's waist.

Regulus pushed him off and punched him square in the face causing Killian's nose to bleed. "That's for everything you have put me through in the last 2 years and a half W- we are over."

Sirius stepped forward and also punched him. "And that's for touching my brother asshole. Now fuck off and don't talk to him ever again." Killian quickly ran away.

Remus realized Regulus looked like he was going to faint or start hyperventilating and sobbing. "Let's go somewhere else Regulus. You don't look good and luckily I know what to do." Remus smiled and Regulus nodded. "Water?" Remus asked when they were away from the rest.

"Yes please," Regulus answered quietly and took to the water. "I know this sounds stupid, but can I hug you? I need a hug."

"It's not stupid. Every time I almost have a panic attack all I want to do is hug someone." Remus pulled him into a hug. "You can cry you know that right and you can vent."

"I don't even think I have any more tears to cry at this point. Killian has been abusive the whole time we were dating. Mentally and Physically."

"I was once in a relationship like that."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It was two years ago and I'm happy I got out. James helped me."

"Who's James?"

"Oh, he is my childhood best friend. We are practically inseparable by now. He is the one who stood there in shock the whole time and he as glasses."

"Oh, that one. My childhood best friends are Pandora and Barty, the famous tiktokers."

"I thought I recognized them. Well, we should get back now if you are willing to."

"Yeah let's go. Thank you so much by the way."

"No problem!" Remus grinned.