Fall 2010: First day of college

"Regulus Arcturus Black! Wake up!" Sirius yelled hitting the younger one with a pillow. They had been trying to get him up for the last hour.

"Fuck off Sirius." Regulus groaned going back to sleep.

"James! I need reinforcement. Get your ass in here and wake your boyfriend up!" Sirius yelled downstairs to James who came running up the stairs.

"Move out of the way and let the professional show you how it's done," James said pretending to roll up his sleeves as he walked over to Regulus's bed and planting a kiss on the boys' lips. Regulus quickly woke up and smiled softly when he saw James. "Good morning love. You have to get ready for college now." James smiled tucking a piece of Regulus's hair behind his ear.

"So your suggestion was to kiss my brother? Because that's not happening. We live in London, James. Not Alabama." Sirius states cocking his head to the side.

"What the fuck!" Regulus exclaimed raising an eyebrow.

"Oh hell no. His lips are all mine and that's disgusting! I meant the being nice not mean part idiot."

"Oh thank god."

"Idiots." Regulus sighed rubbing his forehead with his hand.

***

When the three arrived at college their friends were waiting for them. "Merlin there you are. We have been waiting 10 minutes." Peter sighed. "Let's go get our dorms.

They did that and everyone got different dorms that year. James and Peter, Sirius and Barty, Remus and Regulus, Marlene and Pandora, Mary and Lily, and Dorcas and some girl named Jennifer.

***

When Dorcas walked into her room there was a girl on one of the beds. She had brown hair with pink highlights. She also had gray eyes similar to the black brothers. "Hi?" Dorcas said.

"Oh hello!" The girl smiled. "I'm Jennifer Finley." The girl held out her hand.

"Dorcas Meadows." They smiled shaking her hand.

They both continued packing when Jennifer spoke. "You don't mind if I invite my girlfriend and best friend over do you?"

Dorcas's head snapped in her direction. "You're gay?"

"Yeah um I really you aren't homophobic."

"Me? Homophobic? I'm gay and friends with Regulus Black, James Potter, Sirius Black, and Barty Crouch Jr. Also all my friends are gay."

"They go here?!"

"Yep. This is James and Sirius's second year here but Barty and Reg are freshmen."

"I and my girlfriend love Regulus."

"Really? Do you want to come to meet him?" Dorcas smirked.

"Yes but after my girlfriend and friend get here."

"Okay! I'll text Reg and Remus that we are coming over."

When her friends got there they stopped at Regulus's dorm and Dorcas grabbed her key to her friends' door. "How the hell did you get a key?!" Regulus exclaimed.

"Remus gave it to me." Dorcas shrugged. Regulus gave Remus a death stare.

They were all messing around and taking photos when James burst in. "How the fuck did you get in here!" James just simply held up a key. "Remus Lupin! How many people did you give our key to!"

"Just.... all our friends." Regulus looked like he could kill him. "What! Are you really complaining that I gave your boyfriend our room key? Also, you have 3 fans in here that I'm sure would love to see you guys kiss.

"I'm not getting up." James laughed walking over to Regulus and pulling him into a kiss. The three girls cheered. "Are happy now Remus."

"Yes. I am."

A/N: Y'all are about to hate me🤪🤪🤪