Highschool: Durmstrang

Regulus was getting ready for his first day of 11th grade at durmstrang. Sirius was rushing him out the door, but Regulus was still waiting for his best friend Barty to get there. "Hold on Siri. We have to wait for Barty because if Mr. Crouch finds out that his precious 16 year old son walked to school alone he will freak out."

"I- but-." Sirius attempted to protest, but nothing came out.

"No, you know i'm right."

"Ugh I hate when you are right. It's not fair! I'm older!"

"Wow I didn't know that. I thought I was the oldest." Regulus mocked sarcastically at Sirius who rolled his eyes at his brother. Regulus's phone suddenly dinged and he saw a text from Barty pop up. "Hold on."

Couch and Bark🥺🥺🥺

Bartimus: OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR I'VE BEEN WAITING OUT HERE FOR 10 MINUTES

Reggieee: FUCK SORRY. STUPID SIRIUS I'M GOING TO KILL HIM

"SIRIUS BLACK! YOU FORGOT TO UNLOCK THE DOOR IDIOT. HE HAS BEEN OUT THERE FOR TEN MINUTES." He yelled flicking Sirius's forehead.

"Oops." Sirius smiled awkwardly and opened the door quickly.

"Finally. I thought I was going to die out there. It's so hot." Barty gasped dramatically.

"Let's just go! I don't want to be late on my first day." Sirius said quite literally dragging them out the door and to school.

"Bye I got to go. I don't want to make Killian mad." Regulus said quickly running away and running over to Killian.

"Finally." He said leaning in to kiss Regulus who brought their lips together. "I missed you." He smirked pulling away slightly before connecting their lips again.

"We just got here and they are already making out and we just fucking got here... and there goes the hand! Reg needs to break up with him, Kil is just using him for his body, but he doesn't listen to me." Barty frowned. He was scared for Regulus sometimes because he had a hard time saying no.

"I know... he's scared of killian and terrified of what he will do if Regulus breaks up with him. I feel so bad, but we can't do anything about it." Sirius sighed looking at his feet. "Well i'm going to go safe him. Be right back."

Sirius came back moments later with Regulus by his side. "Let's go to Marlene, Dorcas, and Pandora now."

When they got to their other friends Marlene put her arm around Sirius and began to speak. Regulus sat down next to Pandora looking down at the book she was reading as Barty sat on his other side. "Welcome back bitches. I am your favorite lesbian as you know."

"Yes you are Marls." Reggie smiled. "What did you guys do this summer."

"Finished reading my book." Pandora shrugged.

"Got tiktok famous." Marlene smiled.

"My baby brother was born." Dorcas answered.

"Tried to find a boyfriend, but failed." Barty smirked.

***

Family Disappointments, Couch, & Elsa🤪🤪

Cissy: HEY MY GAY FAMILY

Cissy: GUYS?!

Cissy: ANSWER HOES I KNOW YOU ARE ON YOUR PHONES DURING CLASS👹👹

Bashful: I've been caught😟

Crouch the couch: Hah Reg. Dumbo🤪🤪

Bashful: Bitch you are your phone in class too

Dumbo: Haha losers. i'm not on my phone in class

Bashful: Then how are you texting us in class. you are on your phone Sirius

Dumbo: For your information! I am on my break. I am currently in the library

Crazy lesbian: You? in the library? i highly doubt that

Cissy: I agree with Bella

Mother: Mhm same

Elsa: ^^

Dumbo: Fuck you all

Dummies

Black: Can you come over and help me study? Reg won't help

Cas: Why can't you do it yourself

Black: I didn't pay attention. 😃

Cas: Ugh ofc you didn't. i'll be over in 10 minutes

Black: Thanks Dorcas! (Don't tell Marlene but you are my favorite lesbian)

Cas: Um- 😟

Chaotic Gay + Lesbian= Platonic Soulmates

Marley moo: SIRIUS BLACK I AM DEEPLY DEFENDED

No ones bitch: Fuck.