Xie Lian stood before the bathroom mirror with his arms up as he fought with a white silk to tie his hair up so as to not have it get in his way during work. He always tied it up in a bun leaving only a few small strands to fall over his forehead. His skin was pale, yet soft like fine porcelain. His cheeks when flustered would flush in a very bright pink color, as well as his nose. His lips were thin and fine, and a lushes pink. If one didn't look close enough, one would think that he would be a woman with bright eyes and broad shoulders. His eyelashes were long and full of volume, and his hands slender, but strong. Despite his shoulders and chest being a bit broad, his waist was rather small, and could probably fit the embrace of a pair of strong arms. His hair when down would rest passed his shoulders, and down his spine until the tips reached the very base of his back. Of course no one would see this as he would often wear his hair in a bun. The attire for the day was a simple white t-shirt with the image of a fox on it, a pair of navy blue jeans, brown flats that would normally be worn by women, and a light brown coffee colored apron that had a white flower patch in the center of it. This would be his usual attire on a rather lazy day, which was how he felt it was going to be.

Now ready to begin his work day, he first makes his way to his office and greets a photo that sat at his desk. In the image there was an older man and a woman. His mother and father who had passed away several years ago. The details as to how he couldn't remember. Sometimes it bothered him, while other times he would brush it off as possibly illness being the main cause. Either way made no difference, his parents were gone as well as his family and friends.

"Time sure flies...doesn't it?" he asks before leaving the room to prepare everything for the day. Within a couple of hours, the entire café was filled with the smell of coffee and bright essence of the sun that was now hanging in the sky allowing its rays to engulf the entire dining area. He smiled at the light as if welcoming it inside to bless the café with all of its rich feelings of warmth. The morning rush finally decided to start, many of those who wandered in were people leaving for their office jobs, or students heading to their universities or schools. The rush would not last too long, and usually it would be the only time of the day where most people would come in. It would be the same thing everyday with no changes and no incidents. But something told him that things were going to be different on this day.

The door to the café opens as the bell at the top rings. Xie Lian looks up and smiles.

"Welcome," he says, but then pauses as a young man around his age perhaps maybe older, sits at the counter with a red umbrella in hand. His hair draped over his shoulders that were possibly even broader than his own! His right eye covered by a black eye patch, his attire consisting of a black buttoned up shirt that was opened towards the top revealing his collarbones, with the hem of the shirt tucked into a pair of black pants. A large red dress coat that was long as it had passed his hip. He wore a few silver like accessories that were lining on several areas of his outfit, such as a brooch of a silver butterfly that rested near a pocket, a thin silver bracelet along his wrist, a necklace of thick silver with a butterfly hanging from it, and a silver belt with chains connecting to it with a single butterfly hanging from one of the chains. A silver cuff at the top of his ear, and two silver piercings at the bottom, a style that was mirrored on the other ear. His skin was pale, and his eye a very deep red color that carried a rather wild playful expression. His smile was calm, gentle, but also playful as well making it match perfectly to his eye.

"Good morning,"

Xie Lian snaps out of his daze, and offers a smile.

"Good morning sir, what can I get for you?"

The young man looks to the menu behind Xie Lian's head and decides on a small cup of straight up black coffee, and a single pastry of Xie Lian's choice.