I look at her and nod slowly: "Alright, then to our usual place or do you want to sit with Sean today? I feel like he can calm you down better than me anyway."

"Please to Sean," she looks down on the floor: "Sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry. I can talk to the twins later, your well-being is more important," I give her hand a squeeze and look out for her brother.

"Bad news though, Sean isn't here yet. Should we wait outside for him? Or do you want to sit with Louis instead? Or is it better if we go outside completely? Away from all these noise with some fresh air?," I'm trying my best in helping.

I have no idea how she is feeling right now and what exactly she needs. I never had to experience something like this before. All I can do is be there. I can feel her breath getting quicker with each passing second and the look on her face is the one she has when she gets overwhelmed. I decide it's better if I take action before this gets worse. I drag her along outside the hall and push open the entrance door.

A wave of cold crisp air hits our face and I instantly start to shiver. Though Gemma is priority number one right now. I keep adding some pressure onto her hand.

"It's fine Gemma. You can let it out now, nobody can see you apart from me. Need a hug?"

She shakes her head. She simply closes her eyes and breaths in and out a few calculated times. After a while she calmed down again and leans against the wall, letting go of my hand. I cross my arms in front of my chest with the hope I feel warmer then.

"I hate it," Gemma suddenly says: "I hate the fact that something as simple as some noise can do that to me."

"It wasn't just the noise Gemma, it was also crowded and warm in there," warmth that would be much needed now.

"But it's always crowded in there, why does that suddenly affect me that way? Look at you, you don't have a stupid problem with that. You can talk with whoever you like and don't get instant panic when someone talks to you you hardly know. No, you have fun when people approach you. You love to meet new people. Why can't I be like that?," she kicks a stone away.

"Well I'm a people person. Yes, I love to meet new people and hang out with them, to simply talk and have some fun. But that doesn't mean you can't do that as well Gemma. You just need a bit more time in opening up and there is nothing wrong with that. From the beginning till now you achieved a lot. At first you didn't even talk with me and we sat together. The only person you went to was your brother and now you even gained a Slytherin as a good friend to you, you love to hang out with alone. Or all those friends of your brother you now can talk to without a doubt, even though you aren't really friends?"

"Gemma, you did grow as well and there is nothing to be ashamed of if loud crowds sometimes overwhelm you. Some days you can deal with that perfectly fine and at some point you will be ready to get to know more of these Gryffindors."

"But you don't get overwhelmed at all. For you this is natural and I hate to see you interact so easily while I struggle to even open my mouth."

"I might not get overwhelmed in that matter, but I get overwhelmed when it comes to studying. I am nowhere near as organized as you are and you handle your schedule way better than me. I am the one still scribbling my essay in my bed because I forgot about it. Everyone has their little perks others don't have. You don't need to be ashamed of yours," I jump from one foot to the other.

Gemma nods and is silent. She still takes deep breaths and finally opens her eyes.

"I don't want to ruin the mood, but can we please go back inside. I'm freezing," my teeth already clapper.