If you feed them to patients in residential areas, you will not add interstellar fruits. Using spring water and space fruits will help them get better faster.

Looking at the neatly arranged tables and chairs, Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and asked, "Should I buy a few robots?"

Responsible for serving dishes and cleaning.

"No need." Jun Qingyu doesn't like using robots too much. "When they finish eating, they will take them to the pool."

Wen Chengyao's sister does this.

After ordering, the food is not delivered to the seat, so it is more convenient to ask you to come and pick it up by yourself.

"If you have anything you want to tell me." Fu Yuanchuan also felt that what Jun Qingyu said would be more convenient. It is not good for more robots to have nowhere to go.

"Okay." Jun Qingyu brought out two glasses of juice, "I feel that the store is already perfect."

There is no shortage of anything, mainly because everything is thought out at the beginning of the construction, and there will naturally be fewer supplements in the follow-up.

Simply tidy up and you are ready to officially open the store.

With nothing to do now, Jun Qingyu had an idea in his mind. He opened the menu on the table and pushed it to Fu Yuanchuan, and said with a smile: "This customer, do you have anything you want to eat? Accept the order."

The menus were all finalized after repeated checks by Fu Yuanchuan. He knew what was on them without having to look through them. He stared at Xiaoyu without blinking. He clicked on the menu with his fingertips and asked, "It's all vegetarian?"

The dessert shop sells fruits and vegetables, of course...Vegetarian.

"Well, there is bacon in the sandwich." Jun Qingyu turned to the sandwich page.

"Is there any fish?" Fu Yuanchuan closed the menu and said casually, "I like seafood recently."

"Cough." Jun Qingyu said solemnly: "Eating too much fish is not good for your health. It requires a combination of meat and vegetables to have a balanced nutrition."

Fu Yuanchuan nodded, and then asked, "Is it bad for the body or the fish?"

Jun Qingyu held the menu, covering the small red face, "...Of course it's not good for you."

"That is, the fish thinks it's okay?"

"..."

While talking, I heard someone knock on the door of the dessert shop.

Jun Qingyu was taken aback, is this time to knock on the door?

If he could knock on the door soon after he came in, Jun Qingyu could guess who came without having to look.

Except for Wen Chengyao's sister, no one else came so punctually.

Yao Yao opened the door and walked in, took off her shoe covers and set it aside. She was careful not to soil the floor. She asked, "Is it open now?"

Jun Qingyu nodded and said, "Sit down first."

Not a short time has passed since the last data recording, and it's time to take in new auras.

It's just that after he gets busy, this data record can't be interrupted, so he has to find a way to neutralize the time.

"Thank you." Yaoyao bypassed her usual place and sat on a seat near the cash register.