40 | A blessing to take

Start from the beginning

He came upstairs after a few minutes.

His suit jacket was unbuttoned and he was smiling.He looks happy considering how nervous he looked before we came here.

"What's got you all smiling?" I smile and ask. He put his hands Around my waist and pecked my lips."Nothing to worry about!"

"My grandma wants to talk to you!" His smile faded away."Oh shit! Should I be worried?"

I laugh and shake my head.

I lead him in the room and I let him enter first.He greeted my grandma and kissed the back of her hand."Jasmine will you excuse us for a moment?" Oh they want to talk alone.

I shoot my head towards Tyler and he swallowed.

Is he scared?

I don't say a thing.I just walk walk outside the room and walk over to my old room.

Everything is in their place.

The walls coloured in dark pink.The frames still hanging on the wall.I open the closet and see a big box.I know what I used the box for but i hardly know what's in it.

I take it out and put it on the bed.

Opening the box a big stalk of letters in different size comes in my view.I hardly remember what I wrote.

I take one out and read.

"Life sucks!"

Then another one...

"Imagine if someone cared about me like the stories on those books!"

"Screams and blood, a horror movie became a reality."

"My heart got broken more when it was about to heal."

"It hurts when I hear the stupid argument and it never ends."

"Should I continue living?"

"If I ask you to kill me, you will be forgiven if you do it!"

I was in the depression state.These were all written after Abby's death and Tyler leaving.

There is more.

A few lovers envelops.I pull one out.

There was a name written in the back of the envelope. Leonardo DiCaprio

Damn.

Typical celebrity crush for the girls in my age back then.

I wonder what I wrote in there.

Before I had the chance to open it, I hear the door to my grandma's room open and close and I quickly grab everything and put it to its place.

I don't want Tyler to read those.

I walk out of the room and meet with his figure.He was smiling again.

What the fuck did they talk about?