▪️◼️Chapter Nineteen◼️▪️

Начните с самого начала

Holy shit. My breathing stutters. Is that what is happening? Did he trick me? Was this all a ploy to sell me to Borkov in some insane sex trafficking scheme? My anxiety spikes as my paranoid thoughts unravel.

Mayor Borkov chuckles when he looks at me, bewildered and trembling on his couch beneath him. "Finally," he breathes. "The main event." He says, rubbing his hands together, the way an evil scientist would.

Oh god... I'm going to die tonight. And if I don't, I won't be leaving here whole. I can tell by the deplorable way he's eyeing me that he plans to take from me until there's nothing left.

My thoughts are spiraling as my lungs begin to burn. I can't breathe. I feel another panic attack forming.

My eyes widen as he kneels on the floor in front of me. He's slow but eager. In a panic, I scoot back on the sofa as far away from him as I can get.

"I-I'm with Vladimir." I lie in the hopes that it will deter him. Maybe hearing Vladimir's name will put just enough apprehension in him to not touch me like I know he wants to.

"Not for long." He leers at me.

I frown.

"What does that mean?"

"It means—" He begins, pausing to eye my legs greedily. "That for tonight you're mine, and soon," his eyes flick up to my own. "I'll keep you forever."

I glare down at him. Like hell, he will. Sick fuck really sees me as a possession and honestly believes he's going to own me.

I pinch my eyes shut as the vile man takes hold of my ankle and begins trailing kisses up my calf.

"Open your eyes." He demands, dragging his tongue along my skin. I pinch them shut harder with a little squeal, shaking my head no.

"Ow!" I yelp when he bites my calf, hard. Too hard.

"I told you to fucking look at me!" He booms. His expression has changed to one of pure evil, now. His eyes are rounded black voids. He's the devil. Dragging me to Hell-on-Earth with every touch. Shaking, I grudgingly meet his glare with one of my own. "That's better." He says leaning his head back down to my leg trailing more kisses up toward my knee.

When he gets to my inner thigh I pinch my eyes shut again not able to handle seeing his wrinkled hand sprinkled with sunspots as it ventures toward the middle of my legs or the greedy sneer stretched across his sickly features.

He bites me again. I shriek, impulsively kicking at his chest. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I exclaim knowing by the look in his eyes I'm going to regret it. The second time hurts so bad I'm sure he's broken skin.

He doesn't have reflexes like Matteo does and he falls back roughly with the kick.

"Cука!" He calls me a bitch. I watch in horror as he furiously pulls himself back up to his knees on the floor in front of me.

And then he attacks.

I'm not expecting him to be so swift.

I scream in alarm, my hands fly out in front of me in an attempt to block his violent advances.

Before I can stop him, he manages to wrap a hand around my neck chocking me while also using his entire body weight to pin me down on the couch as he works to unbuckle the latch of his belt with his free hand.

Breathlessly, I growl and flail my bent legs trying to make contact with his placid dick. My knee barely misses.

I scramble to twist and scratch my way out of his grasp, but it doesn't help.