chapter 14- Nightmares crown

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Your lucky its still in one piece, If it weren't you'd be in bigger trouble."

"Sorry boss..." I heard Horror mumble sounding genuine.

"It's fine. But you're on dishes for a week."

"Aww~" Horror whined.

I then looked behind killer, to see that a majority of the squad was now standing up.

I could see that Killer and Horror were now snickering.

"Now, has anyone seen where Error is? I can't seem to find him anywhere and I need him to do something for me."

Most of the group just shook their heads.

"Last time I saw him was this morning. He said he had to go destroy a few au's, I haven't seen him since." Said cross.

'He better have not gotten himself into trouble.'

"Alright, if anyone sees Error let him know I've been looking for him."

"You got it boss!"

"I'll just be upstairs in my office if I'm needed."

"Alright!" Everyone called.

I then began to walk upstairs. Once I got to the top I was met with a familiar hallway. I turned my head left to see the squads bedrooms.

'I wonder if Error went out and left a note in his room.'

I started heading down the left side of the hallway. Errors room was the last one at the end of the hallway.

I passed differently decorated doors.
It's pretty easy to know who's room is who's since there is a different colour code on each door, and there is the fact that our names are stuck don't the doors.

Finally I pass mine and cross's room (yes, they share a room since its the only way I can think to progress the ship.) and I'm met with a door that is royal blue, black and few bits of red in the pattern of stitches, there also is a wooden slab hung on the door with 'Error' carved into it.

I open the door and walk in. I have a quick look around, buts I can't seem to find anything.

*sigh*

"Damn I thought he'd at least leave a note."

I walk out the room closing the door behind me.

I start to walk back up the hallway.
I pass the stairs and walk up the right side of the hallway from the stairs.

I make it to a dark wooden door. I open it and am met with a calming atmosphere. I walk through to see my large office with a light brown carpet and a black desk at the end of the room. Its a nice and simple room.

I close the door and walk over to my desk. I sit down in my black leather coated seat.

I look down at the crown in my hand. I was rather surprised when I found it. I had forgotten I still had this. Every time I tried to throw it away I couldn't bring myself to.

I look carefully at the crack that is located at the top of the crown just above where the crescent moon is carved.

I open the drawer on my right side of the desk and burrow trough the multiple prices of paperwork. I finally see a little white tube of super glue. I take the cap of the glue off and carefully apply some in the crack. I then use a blank piece of paper to remove the glue that had dripped out of the crack. I look down at the repaired crown.

'Maybe I should go back to see if there is anything left...'

I suddenly heard some racket down stairs.

*sigh*

'Horror better nor be trying to kill dust or killer.'

I stand up leaving my crown on my desk and I head down stairs.

I'm half way down stairs and I can see the squad in a defensive stance.

One I'm completely down stairs I can see the Dream and Blueberry are here.

"How the hell did you two get here?!"

"I followed where I felt there was the most negativity." Dream explained in a calm voice.

"But why are you here?" Cross asked sounding curious.

I'm sooooo sorry I haven't posted for the past few weeks! I've been busy with school assignments and homework.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, sorry there wasn't any Nightmare x Cross in this chapter but I promise there will be some added!

Thank you for reading! Baii!

1141 Words!