then she ran away.

i let out a small laugh before laying flat on the grass. a small smile etch on my face as i close my eyes for a second.

"they're not punishing me for it, huh?" i mumbled.

"i trust you mona." i let out a big sigh. silence took over the night sky and surrounding me. "i will always love this peace."

"[y/n]!" a voice called out. "there you go my peace. bye." i inwardly let out a tear before peeking my eyes open to see the red bunny girl, or my roommate calling me out. ''hm? oh amber!'' 

''hey what are you doing here? the ground is dirty! get up right now!'' she scold, patting away the dust on me as i sheepishly laugh. ''it's just peaceful here.'' amber glare at me, ''it's already almost midnight, let's go home. i don't want you to sleep walking or sleep outside like this when you literally have a whole headquarters to sleep.'' amber scold again. 

''yes i know mom.'' i teased as she playfully rolled her eyes. ''oh right, i was actually really looking for you.'' she mentioned as i hum questioningly. ''aether have been searching for you. he says he want to tell you something.'' 

mentioning about the blonde boy made me felt guilty. ''i should apologize.'' i reprimanded myself. ''is that so? well then let's go find him now.'' i said and was about to walk away when amber pull my collar. i gulp when i felt a threatening aura coming from amber. ''where do you think you're going miss?'' 

''uh.....to sleep?'' i sheepishly answer.

"that's right! it's late already! aether can wait tomorrow!!" amber said, dragging me to our room by pulling my collar. i comically let out a tears as i called out aether's name weakly, "see ya tomorrow....aether, hic."

"you sound as if you're dying."

"ehe."

"you spend too much time with that bard...."

[ 🌱 ]

"AETHER MY BABY!!" my voice shook the entire city as i zoomed past everyone as all of them cover their ear as well skirts for the woman because when i said i zoomed, i literally mean i ZOOMED past everyone. i raised my arm up in the sky as i caught the blonde in my arms, not letting him go as i comically sobbed. 

aether and paimon sweatdropped at my attitude, but with aether tried so hard to support my whole body as he volunteer to caught me when i jumped on him since he heard me yelling out his name with the unneccessary nickname miles away. he brushed off the heat that creeped up on his face as he worriedly hold me, "what's wrong?"

"yeah, what's wrong [y/n]? why are you sobbing? did you pet bird died? the one with the name, uh, ereh? no it's eren!" paimon asked, tilting her head as she try to glance at my face which was buried in aether's crook of neck. 

"paimon--! don't jinx it! what if he really died?!" i sobbed, bonking her head. paimon huff, "then why are you crying?" she asked once again as i wipe away my snot and tears while also sheepishly wipe away the tears on aether's clothes which he gave me a blank look. by the way, we ain't talking about my pet bird eren, it's a long story ago which i caught a bird and decided to take it in and named it eren. don't worry i let him go fly to his freedom at certain time, though he always come back to me. my charms worked on bird, y'know.