CH: 21 This is good

Start from the beginning

"Alright, let's go in; I think dinner should be ready by now," I said; we headed towards the house and walked in.

"Oh my gosh, we are closer to finding out what happened to me," I said in a soft tone.

"I can't believe it," I said, walking towards the kitchen.

Liam smiled at me.

"What do you think happens when you do?" He asked softly.

"Like, you know, when your body is found, and the person who did this to you gets arrested and charged, what do you think comes next?" Liam asked me

I tilted my head.

"I have no idea; I guess I'll be at peace, well, that's what the movies say. " I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"I could ask Rosemary tomorrow, though; she seems like someone that honestly would have a lot of answers about this," I said to him.

"Would you, um, stay if you were given the option?" Liam asked me, causing my eyes to widen.

"Stay? Stay where? Here?" I asked him.

"Yes." He asked shyly.

"I'll probably choose to stay here," I said, turning to face the kitchen so I could dish out his plate.

"I'm comfortable here and like having your company. Also, I don't even know if there's even such thing called heaven or hell, so I probably would feel comfortable staying here, especially since I know this place already exist. Of course, if you don't think you would like to have me here, then I'll understand and-" I stopped talking as I felt Liam's arms wrapped around me again.

"Why wouldn't I want you to stay with me?" Liam asked.

"What if you decide to have a family one day, and you know, they'll live here," I said in a low tone.

"Right now, Faith, all I want is you," Liam said.

"It made me so happy when you said that you'll probably just stay here because I couldn't bring myself to ask you, it's not my place, but it made me so happy just to hear you say it. To know that you want to live here with me." Liam said.

I turned around to face him, pulling his face with my hands and placing a kiss on his lips.

Liam deepened the kiss.

"I hope you don't regret this," I said against his lips.

"Never, I can't see myself ever regretting this." He said.

"Good, honestly, I couldn't even dream about this ever happening, you're just so dreamy to me, and I do like you," I said to him honestly.

"I do like you a lot, and I just want you to be happy and safe," I said to Liam.

Liam smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"I like you a lot too, and I'll be fine, don't worry." He said to me.

"Okay, go sit, I'm going to put your dinner on the table, and then we could continue that drama," I told him.

"Sounds good to me." He said, walking towards the table.

I placed his dinner on the table, and we spoke together while he ate.

After he was done eating, we watched the drama together, and when I turned my attention to Liam.

He was knocked out.

"You're kidding; I have a feeling that you have a habit of knocking out on the couch while watching t.v" I said to him; Liam didn't budge and let out some deep breathing.

I analyzed his face, long eyelashes, and a bit of his hair hanging on his forehead.

"Why are you so handsome?" I asked him, knowing he was asleep.

"It's like you just came out of nowhere, walked inside this house, and changed my life with no warning," I said to him.

"I can't let you sleep here," I said, giving his shoulder a shove.

"Come on, sleeping beauty, get up," I said, giving shoulder a shrug again.

"Huh, I wasn't sleeping," Liam said, opening his sleepy eyes.

"Uh, huh, sure. Come on, let me help you to bed." I said, walking a sleepy Liam to his bedroom upstairs.

I guess I'll be doing this forever.

I walked him into the bedroom, and he followed the routine of the previous day.

When he walked to his bed, I watched him strip his clothes off, just leaving his boxers on.

"Good night Liam," I said, turning around to leave.

"You can sleep in here if you want, I won't touch you or do anything, but I don't mind sharing a bed with you," Liam said, causing me to turn around to look at him.

"You want me to sleep with you?" I asked him.

(*Kassandra Vivu*)

Oooooo he wants to sleep with her! Alright, Rosemary is coming tomorrow! Woohoo, and she's bringing some people along, Yay. So, Dolls! What do you think will happen?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

-Kassandra Vivu