Snitches get stitches

Um, IDK where I was going for this one but cool 😎

-
This isn't really angst but just a past Sbi chapter.
Cw/tw:

Stitches,
Blood,

Hide and go seek is a game I used to play and it's basically (with me and my siblings, this also might not be the same game you play) where if you get found by the seeker, they have to tag you and then hide, then you have to find a different person. If you find the old seeker, you're out and need to sit down.

-

"Hey Tommy, wanna play hide and go seek?" Wilbur ran up to his 3-year-old brother, holding hands with his twin, Technoblade, pulling him along.
Phil, their dad, was behind them.
"Boys, come on. He's too young to be playing that," Phil said, putting on his boots.
"Ya!" Tommy shouted, clapping his hands.
Both of the 8-year-old boys smiled, looking at their dad.

Phil sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and shaking his head.
"Fine, just that. Do not mix other games with it."

The boys nodded and grabbed Tommy's hand, yanking him over to the corner.
"You're on!" Wilbur exclaimed. The only reason they allow Tommy to play is that he will be on. They both know Tommy can't run that long and will always forget how to play.

Tommy smiled and nodded excitedly, turning around.
Technoblade hid in an obvious spot, though Tommy was kind of blind at his age.
Wilbur on the other hand..hid in the most difficult place, on the fencing.
It was a massive brick wall, around 9 feet tall and the only way to access it was to climb up the ladders.

The last time he went up there, Phil caught him and he got grounded.
He also nearly fell several times.

Tommy waited for them to say 'ready,' so he could find them.
They did and he ran, all around the garden.

Since Wilbur was out in the open, he was the first.
Tommy gasped, being dramatic but he thought it was bad.
He placed his hands over his mouth, running inside.

"Dada! Dada!!," He screamed, running as fast as he could to find Phil.
Phil heard this and walked over to him.
"Yes, bud?" He said, confused.

"Wilba is on da walls! Tall ones!" he shrieked, pointing outside.
Phil looked up just in time to see Wilbur climbing down the ladder.
He looked nervous before knowing what happened.

"YOU SNITCHING BITCH!" Wilbur shouted, though he was only 8, Phil let him swear once or twice.
"William Minecraft Soot! Watch your tone!" Phil nagged, "that is unnecessary, so was you going up there!" he shook his head.
Wilbur looked down, sadly.

"Sorry Dad," Wilbur looked around and saw techno, " It was his idea too!! Swear!" He pointed to his brother who was hiding under an outdoor table.
Technoblade didn't fight back, he just huffed and nodded along knowing it was fake anyway. If Wilbur got in trouble, He would make sure techno did too.

"No he di'nt! Stop lyin!" Tommy shouted looking at his dad, "Dey lying!"
Phil chucked..
"Tommy! Snitches get stitches, you don't want that!" Wilbur snapped back.
Phil stared at Wilbur in shock, "Wilbur! Don't tell him that!" He looked down at tommy who was crying, " see look what you have done!"

Wilbur looked even more sad, and felt bad. Though, he got into trouble because of Tommy, so he felt proud.
He smiled, then caught the look of tommy's face.

"Sorry Tom, I promise I didn't mean that." He mumbled, apologising.
Turning back to tag Technoblade, who was at that moment still stuck by the table.

Phil let tommy go and chase after them, so he could go back inside.
He sighed as he saw him running off, squealing.
"Wilba wilba! Can I—" He cut himself off with falling over..the steps that led to where they were.
He started screaming in pain, holding his forehead.
Phil shuddered at the pain he knew tommy was feeling, He ran over to him, shushing his screaming.
"Shh, shh." Though all he could do was listen to the 3 year olds crying.
He picked him up, sitting him on the wall.

His other sons came running over, techno still not being tagged.
"Ouch!" Wilbur shouted, looking at tommys forehead.
There was blood dripping everywhere, staining his white t-shirt and Overalls.
Tommy was crying, not sitting still.

He even tried jumping back down to run away again.
"Dad—da! It..Hurtsing!" He whined.
Phil nodded, trying to calm him down, Tommy definitely had a concussion from that fall and needed to go to the hospital nonetheless.

"I know, hunny I know." He rubbed his back, grabbing a cloth and put it on tommys head, " Can you hold this here for me and not move it?" He asked the blonde, who started to instantly nod.

"Ye!" He said, leaving it where his dad did, he then felt him being put on his dads chest and being picked up.
He perked up at this, looking around.

-hospital-

"So..what happened?" The doctor asked Phil, With a passed out tommy on his lap.
"He was playing tag with his brothers, then fell." He sighed, looking at the older boys.
They agreed with him, and then started playing with the scales.

"By the looks of it, The boy might need stitches, It's too deep to glue and it won't heal on its on." The doctor said, writing on his notebook. Phil nodded, looking at Wilbur. Wilbur was trying not to laugh, as he was correct.

-after the stitches-

"See dad! I was right!" Wilbur jumped up and down, Giggling.
"Wilbur, we get it. Stop laughing at your brother" Phil nagged him, Tommy was still asleep, wrapped in a blanket.

Tommy slurred slightly, the tears started again, he still felt the pain and woke up.
He looked around, seeing Phil, he instantly stopped crying.
Their dad chuckled, driving home.

"Wilba!" Tommy said, looking at his brother, who was still giggling.
"Tommy! I told you snitches get stitches!" He booped tommys nose and starting chatting to Technoblade.

Tommys had many stitches now, it always somehow happened after he told Phil something his brothers were doing.
Like a curse.

the others got used to this and tried to ignore tommy's Snitching.

"Dad!!—"

"Okay tommy, Go upstairs and ignore them."

.