Dr..eams

Ranboo has got to be a model, I'm starting bets.
I bet 240.
ASRSKY N SRSLY THOUGH HE LOOKS PERFECT IN THAT PICTURE.

What would his model name be...

🤔 🤔

Okay— I'm getting off-topic
—————————————————-
This is still in his room as I can't get over the fact he doesn't record in his room anymore 😭
Tw/Warning:
Swearing,
derealization (if that is what it's called)

(Basically the story)
Tommy is used to realistic dreams, but what happens when he thinks he wakes up from the life he is living,
Or does he wake up again thinking life is fake.
\—/

Dreams are normal for Tommy, realistic ones too.
-
Tommy was just talking to chat, doing a Q&A. He was answering any questions that were asked unless he was uncomfortable. He was reading out the questions answering them truthfully...

S11sttr_shook
Donated $5.00
..—Do you know what dream looks like?..

Tommy smiled, 'yep! Nearly everyone who plays on the DreamSMP does, he once actually told George to post a picture of him and stay quiet, he was unsure about it afterwards though, so they didn't do it.'

He did this over and over again, looking at the chat every couple of donations.
After around 6 minutes, he got a donation that maybe got him confused and scared.

?NEIN_ Lorelei?
Donated $.%*0
Why don't you, Thomas simons..wake up?

He panicked, what the fuck, what the fuck— no one used his name unless he was doing something wrong. He had thousands of questions, why didn't the money show up? What did he mean? Who was this?

He read the donation over and over again, feeling dizzy as the word 'Wake up' kept showing in his mind.
He did what the comment said.

I mean surely...right?

He was in his bed, staring at the ceiling. He woke up. That might of been a bad dream, he normally wakes up in dreams when told, maybe that's what happened.

He got up, looking around.

His set-up was gone, it was replaced with a laptop, his dream cut out was gone, his posters were gone. He had a glimpse of memory with any turn. He had a mirror hanging from his door, had never been there before, he saw what he looked like for a second before turning back to look at the room.

He got up, looking at the mirror, hanging and swinging like the door were just opened and shut again.
He looked like Tommy.. like himself. But he was shorter, less masculine. Like he was a kid.

7 years younger.

Tommy was 10, well in his 10 years old's body, his room was from 7 years ago.
He did the only thing he could.

"MOOOOMM!!" He yelled, waiting for the noise of walking, which did eventually come.
The door opened revealing his mother, 7 years ago.

"God, Thomas, we get you like yelling but please come downstairs next time." His mother showed a slight smile, her eyes full of kindness. "Sorry mum, but I don't think you know what's happening, I suppose?" He says, still awkward as ever, stepping back to let his mother in.

"Thomas, Hunny? You okay?" His mother sat on his bed, worried.
"Oh, of course, 'm okay, I mean I just had this dream about being —" Tommy pauses himself...
He shouldn't tell his mother this. " dreams? Is this about that dream you had a couple of days ago..y'know, the one where you took over the world?"

Tommy's cheeks went a little red, he was fucking embarrassed could remember that dream. He told his mother everything, from where he killed everyone to where he ruled everyone.

"No never mind, you can leave. Bye." He says.
His mother did so.

He lied on his bed again, what happens if he falls asleep. Would he dream about being 17 again, that would be cool, he was famous! That really is big.

After 20 minutes, Tommy fell asleep.

Waking up again, panicking, like last time. This time he was in his chair, in his room, with his set up.

He was still streaming, the chat going a little crazy, as he passed out and woke up all in the space of 3 hours.
He couldn't help but laugh.

Is this even real?
No, no its not..

He's fake, dreaming.

His fame isn't..real.

This life isnt real.

This was all a dream, all of it..

Right?..

It has to be..it doesnt add up, none of it does.

This is all a dream.
He's dreaming,
This is all a dream.
He's dreaming.
This is all a dream.

He heard a ping and then a voice, calming him down.

"Shh, it's okay, don't panic, you passed out from blood pressure, remember you said you would likely pass out this morning just after starting the stream?"

He recognised that voice as Wilbur, his friend. Real or not, his friend.

"That donation that was sent was nothing, okay? You dont need to wake up, you are already awake.
This is all real, every bit of it, you're Tommyinnit, now don't panic, you're fine."

Of course, how could he forget.

He didn't believe wilbur, but he tried his best too.

He was calming him down, he was his friend..

But how could he believe his friend, when he just travelled 7 years to the past..
(Use your imagination for the rest, just got back from school.)