...And He wasn't joking..

Um, Chapters might be a little off date, Anxiety is going up and now I can't stop shaking without sitting on my hands.

———-

I remember...

I was 13, playing around with my friend. He was so fun until he said it.
I thought he was joking, he knew it. If only I didn't say what I said or didn't become his friend, I wouldn't be so sad. So lonely, so...angry.

I remember...

His chuckles when I said that sentence when he giggles after we hung out. Then cried when we left each other to rot alone. Left me to rot alone.

"Tubbo, let's play!" I screamed, grabbing his wrist and spinning in a circle, giggling.
He giggled too, disgusting. Why didn't we stop hanging out after that fight we had.

I'm sure that guy in the glasses was much more fun than me, plus he wouldn't say the stupid shit I would.
That caused me all this mess, the reason I'm here.

I miss my friends, not him.
I miss my family, not him.

Why him?..

"Okay Tommy, let's play then, follow me!!" He laughed and fell to the floor, dropping me along with him.
Even if he made me laugh, I hate him.

"Toms! Mother told me I'm a wizard," he said getting up, looking at me. I laughed then, I thought it was stupid, he was 13 for God sake. "Really? You believe that?" I said back.

I'm glad I said that.

"Of course I do! Mother said I can believe whatever," he snapped back, moving his head back and forth, smiling at the same time. Pulling my hand upwards.

Why did I let him grab me, be-friend me?
Who knows?

"Oh yeah? Make me immortal then." I looked down, waiting, looking at my ex-friend. He just made a shrivelled face not knowing what to do.

Until he closed his eyes, God why did I say that?

"Okay! Did it," he got up, smiling that same fucking smile, he always wore.
Why did I say that, why didn't I believe him.

"Liar! Liar! I didn't feel anything!" I cackled, falling back down.

I'm the liar.

"Hey! T-thats not true." He angrily said, God.. He just did the same motion, always crossing his arms.

Dude just uncross your arms, you look dumb, you are dumb.

"Thomas, time to go now!" my dad shouted, I turned to Tubbo with a sad face. "Awh, okay!" I shouted back, sitting up, "I gotta go now tubs" I mumble before running to the door.

Why was I sad?.. He caused my problems?..

He nodded, understanding. Waving goodbye, before turning to his dog.

Ew.
Ew.
Ew.

Immortality..you might if thought why I chose that.

I was scared of death then, I knew I was going to die and I didn't know when.
The only logical thing, really.

I gladly followed my father, meeting up with my mother before entering the car. "Mum, can I be immortal?" I ask, my eyes glistening, wide open.

It was a genuine question, she played it off like a baby babbling.

She chuckled before saying," course not Thomas, that's just mildly impossible."
I got confused, but I knew--

Or I thought--

Tubbo was lying, so I shrugged it off.
2 years pass and we are still friends, going to school, "hey tubs, remember when I asked to be immortal?" I suddenly turn to face him. He looks at me with a are-you-serious kind off look.

Yes, I was.

"Pfft? That?..that was all bullshit, a lie" he finishes off before entering the train. We go on a train to school every day, as it's more fun.

I wanted to go on my own, thank you very much.

"Oh.." I looked down sadly, " okay!"

-

That was all just bullshit, I know it.
You might be a little confused.
I'm not, I'm not at all, that boy didn't need to say that.
It wasn't bullshit.
Not one bit.

I miss my family, I bet they missed me too.

Ha ha..

Well, if your wondering why I'm pissed..

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝟸𝟶𝟶 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘.
𝙾𝚑..
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐.