Me? Oh, I'm fine, no biggie. (Re-write)

(This story and all the stuff tommy says or does in this is me just venting, i decided to write a story that has my feelings in so it would be more realistic for me :>)
!Re-Write!

Phil, Wilbur and techno went on a road trip for a couple of days, just over a week. Leaving me with my uncle and auntie who I hate, dearly. I used to stay with them around once a week, and they made me do everything, washing the dishes, cleaning and sometimes lending them money for things I wasn't able to know, but I think it was drugs. They also blame everything on me, even if it wasn't my fault. They would search the house for something out of place, just to finally shout my name.

I'm locked in a spare room, with nothing but a blanket, because I apparently made my cousin cry, and he even backed me up for it! He was playing outside so I decided to join him. After a while, he asked me if we could play hide and seek. He went to hide and I was blindfolded, to make things harder. After 10 minutes, I still couldn't hear anything, so I went to check. He was hurt, in the dining room. Diana and Oliver blamed me for letting him walk about, he's 15.

I'm not going to be getting food tonight, I have to pay to eat here, now I have to pay for the object that broke. It's only day 2, and I want to leave and go home.

I can't call them, I miss them. They don't let me contact them, it hurts. I want to say hello to them, to make sure the are okay.. they don't let that happen.

I ended up just choosing sleep, then deciding to stay up crying.

_+time skip+_

It's the 5th day, my markers were taken as punishment, I can't handle it. Dad told them to not take my markers away. I need them, I can't stay here. "Thomas Watson, you better get your ass down here, this instant!" Diana screamed, making me wince and stand up. I hate Diana, but this is all my fault. The doors locked, I'm going to get into more trouble. "Ok— the doors are locked, Diana!" I shout, pulling on the handle.

"I know, fucking dipshit! Find another way!" I could practically hear her smirk, or her eye-roll. I sigh and make my way over to the window. It's just broken glass, Aaron threw a rock at it a couple days before. I thankfully made it out with just a few cuts and scrapes. I could see Diana, and Aaron, and Oliver.

"Yes, Diana.. and—" I got a harsh slap to the face, that's fine, it was just my fault.  "Shut up! We don't need to hear your voice." Oliver states, and points to the glass and plastic laying on the floor. Ah, my fault again, of course. Well, it must be if it is broken. " Sorry, um, sorry. I will get to moving it." I mumble and walk over to the mess on the floor. "God, once your done you can go into the garden, and help Aaron with his things." Diana rolls her eyes, I huff, and continue with cleaning.

I was proud of how I cleaned it, so I went to find Aaron outside. He was sitting down on a stone, prodding a stick into a plant pot. He noticed me and smiled, before frowning. "Hey Tommy, I'm sorry for that, Mum didn't let me explain what happened. She really doesn't like you, I don't know why." He sighs and goes to the swing, I smile and follow him, ready for the next commands. I wouldn't call him mean, but he wasn't as good either. He had bizarre mood changes, like so bizarre.

_+4 days later+_

I can go back home today, I'm happy. Oliver told me that Phil was going to arrive earlier than they thought, which was a bonus. I packed my bag, and gave Aaron some money. "It's nice to give your family money after visiting." Diana always says, with a stupid grin on her face.

Slam!

The noise caught my attention and zoned me back into real time, it was from a car. Phil— Dad's car. The man who I can trust. I quickly ran too him, engulfing him into a warm hug, which helped me calm down from the panic that was going through mind. I was finally free from that- that.. nightmare.

"Are you okay, mate?" Phil spoke with kindness. Something I've been needing for a week. His words just made me feel okay.

Yeah..

Okay.

The one thing I haven't felt since they left.

"Me? Oh.. I'm fine."