He realized too late that I pulled him right into the trap to have him compliment himself.

"This place looks empty and deserted, Sasuke. Are you sure he's here?" I ask as we enter the mountain hideout. "I never said he would be here; I said it's a possible place. Kabuto is good at hiding his tracks. So keep a lookout and don't let your guard down." he tells me as he heads in another direction.

I look around the dark area and find tables and chairs everywhere with the dust so thick that I could die from it. I cover my nose with a mask similar to Kakashi's that he told me to keep around my neck for some reason. I look cool with it, but man! It's so hard to breathe with it! That's why I don't wear it unless necessary.

The room was empty, just like all the others I saw. I mean, it's creepy enough that it's dark and gloomy in here, but the dusty medical tables and equipment are not helping! Sasuke said Kabuto does experiments... How many people did he have on those tables? He probably opened them up and did something to their bodies while they were alive! 

Oh my God... They died in anguish. Their souls are probably not at peace... Are they haunting this place?!

"Oi."

"AAAAAAH!" I scream my lungs out before something hits my head, and I crouch from pain. "What the hell do you think you're doing screaming like that!?" I look up and find a very angry and annoyed Sasuke. "Well! You scared the shit out of me! Don't sneak up on people in a dark place like that!" I argue.

"I thought your sensory is top-notch?" he gives me a deadpan look. "I was thinking of all the horrors your babysitter must have done here and the souls of the people that are probably stuck here." I explain to him, and his eye twitches at the 'babysitter' comment. "Grow up. No one found anything; we are leaving." he tells me and starts to walk away.

"Wait, not even a clue was found?" I run after him. Before we could reach the outside where everyone was waiting, I sensed someone behind us, and I threw a Kunai at them before turning. "Come out. I know you're there." I shout into the darkness, and some white person comes out.

"White Zetsu. That's our clue, go!" Sasuke suddenly says and goes for the attack. "White Zetsu? He looks like the Cactus Akatsuki... but without the cactus on his head." I join him in the fight. "This, you could say, is a clone of him. I overheard them once say they have an army of them." he replies as he cuts off his head.

"This is disturbing. How is this a clue?" I ask again. "Now we know that Kabuto is working with Madara. He won't be too close to the battle but not too far either. That's two places we don't have to look into anymore." he informs everyone of what happened and the new plan, and I'm again amazed by Sasuke's fast strategic thinking.

With the new plan, that leaves us three places to look into. "The next one has a town close to it, so we need to stay hidden and not be loud and crazy." he gives me and Suigetsu a look, and we both get offended by it.

"That's great, Sasuke. Our progress is good for now." Itachi runs next to him but doesn't get an answer. "Listen, your plan is great. But I feel you forget that you need to train (Y/N) as well." he reminds him. "I didn't forget. After we check the second place, we will take a small break, and I will train her then." he tells him, and Itachi smiles at his brother.

"You are a great leader, you know that?" he compliments him as he ruffles his hair. "P-Please concentrate, Nii-Chan." he tries to hide his blush and ignores Itachi.

It took us around two days to get to the following location, and we were beyond exhausted. We begged Sasuke to let us rest before, but he used my training as an excuse that we were already wasting time.

It was rude of him, but I didn't want him to kill me while he trained me, so I kept my mouth shut.

"Now, this place is smaller than the first one, but it doesn't mean that it's empty. Keep a sharp eye and a sharp mind. No ghost theories and all that nonsense." he points to me, and I roll my eyes at him. "It happened once. Drop it." I grunt and walk inside without waiting for them.